SuperHero

15 years ago,when Enzo was too young at the age of ten. He saw his science and experiment teacher,Mr. Lopez at his laboratory trying to mix a lot mixture of liquid inside a two huge clear sealed boxes which has a size of 10 feet of tall. As he done,he puts something on the water of the first box and its gone and transfered to the another box. He saw Enzo and he wanted to try it in a human so he let Enzo to jump on the first box. Enzo jumps but accidentally a live wire falls in the water. The electric reaction of the wire and the mixture of the experimention mixed on the water was mixed inside Enzo's body. He still transfered on the another box but he is like sleeping so Mr. Lopez hurried to get him and pump his chest until he woke up. When he go home,he go to the bathroom and close his eyes while he is washing his face and concentrate suddenly he was transfered to his bedroom he was amazed on himself and tried to do it again and he was transfered to the bathroom. He didn't tell anyone even his parents about his extra ordinary ability. From that day,he realized that he has an ability to teleport to different places since he was accidentally shocked by an electric reaction on the water experimention.

Back to today... Anne told him to prove that he's a good person before he bacome her boyfriend and so he finally found a great idea with his sunglasses and face mask. He change his hair style and wear the sunglasses and the face mask. He go to anywhere aound Quezon city. He found a burning house. He teleports inside to save persons who trapped inside by teleporting with them from inside to outside. Everyone was amazed,others takes videos using their phones and cameras on him while saving persons in the burning house. The next thing he saw is a crime. 7 armed guys robbered and hostaged a bank. He teleport inside to fight the bad guys. The guys can't hit him because after he attack them on their front,he will transfered on their back they also can't see where he is going because he is too fast. After 5 minutes,the bad guys have been arrested. Then he go to a building to save the kid getting to fall but just hanged by her left hand. The kid falls from the 5th floor but he saved it by teleporting in the air and hold the kid and teleports again to the 5th floor. He go home at 9 pm. He saw that he was on the news and he is also trending on social media. But peoples can't identify him because he wared sunglass and face mask. The next day he save persons needing help,a reporter asked him for his name and he tell the media to call him as "Across".