Airplane

After almost a year of being the superhero of the city,Enzo goes to Anne to visit her.

He pressed the door bell but Anne's maid who opens the door.

Maid:Who are you?

Enzo: I am Anne's friend can talk to her? I'm Enzo.

Maid: I'm sorry but Anne is going to United States right now she leaves home about 15 minutes ago.

Enzo: Why? What she will do?

Maid: Her father asked her to marry her father's friend. Anne don't want to do that but she should have to do for her father's plan.

Enzo ran to a very far place and teleports to the airport to look for Anne. He saw Anne coming upstair to the plane. He call her but Anne did not heard him until she got on the plane. Enzo tried to follow her but he can't teleport inside the plane because of high and strong volts of the airplane's machine. He saw the number of the plane is 197. Enzo teleports in an airport where the airplane where Anne is ridding will land. He wait for several hours but there's no plane lands with a number of 197. Suddenly,a news paper flew into his hand and he saw a fresh news that the plane 197 was crushed in a ocean. That night,He teleports in the ocean to look for the plane until he saw it. He swim and look for Anne. He saw her and he let her out of the plane. He teleports with Anne to the hospital. Enzo goes back to the plane to save more persons. He touch the plane and he did his whole force to teleport with the whole plane until he got teleported to the sore with the whole airplane and call for help of the rescuers.

The next day,Anne woke up and she saw Enzo. She thank him for saving her. After a month,Anne goes out from hospital with Enzo.

Anne: I really sorry. I love you but there is nothing I can do. My dad...

Enzo: I know.. he want you to marry his friend.

Anne: Yes.

Enzo: Can you look back...

Anne looks back and she saw her dad...

Henry(Anne's father) : Enzo,I accept you to be my daughter's husband. I also know that you and Across are only one person. Don't worry I don't tell it to anyone.

Enzo: Really? But hows your plan?

Henry: I have a plan b.! for my buisiness abroad. 

The End

Thanks for reading!!!

Please vote and comment down! I will reply to your comments!!! :)