1. Park (Eggsy Unwin)

Y/n was sitting on a bench in a big park in the heart of London, with her eyes closed. Suddenly, she heard movings around her. It has been a hard, long day for Y/n and the only thing she wanted was peace. She opened her eyes and took a look around her. She saw people standing around the place, on another path. They had camera's and other stuff. Curiously, Y/n stood up. She saw another group, from around eleven people. They had bulletproof vests and walked back and forth over the path with guns. Wait, guns?! thought Y/n to herself. She was a little bit scared and looked if there was a quick way out.

When she turned her head back to take another look at the people with guns, one of them stood closely in front of her. She shocked and did a step backwards, which she couldn't do because of the bench that stood there. She was starting to fall, but before she touched the ground, she felt two hands around her shoulders. "He, he calm down!" said the guy with the gun to her. Now that Y/n could take a better look, she gladly did. It was a pretty guy. Light brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. Y/n stared in disbelief at him, while he was still holding her shoulders. "I'm sorry for shocking you... uhh.." the guy held his hand of her shoulders. Y/n closed her mouth, which had been open all the time, and scratched her throat. "I'm Y/n," said Y/n with still a light feeling inside her head. "Taron. Taron Egerton," said the guy and held his hand behind his neck. "Damn, he's adorable," thought Y/n to herself. "You're probably wondering, why I have a gun and bulletproof vest... Well, we're recording a movie, and at this scene, I'm training to become a Kingsman. That's a secret agency who's trying to keep the world save." He smiled at her and Y/n smiled back. "Well, good luck with your movie! When is it coming out?" she asked. He laughed. "I'll call you then." and after that he pushed a card into her hand. "Will you send me a text?" he said innocent and Y/n's heart was melting. "Yes, I will. Good luck, Taron," said Y/n. He smiled and walked backwards to the group. Y/n smiled. What a nice guy.

~

3 months later, Y/n was watching tv. Suddenly, she sat straight up. A name popped up and she recognized it immediately. She saw the trailer from Kingsman: The Secret Service, with Taron looking good. She smiled, grabbed her phone and texted him. "Looking good, Taron! Definitely going to watch Kingsman :)" A few minutes later, she got a text. From Taron. "Glad you like it... Want to go to the premiere with me?" Y/n's phone felt onto the ground. Damn. That went quick. She grabbed her phone of the ground and texted something back. "Yes sure!" Taron smiled. Finally, he asked it.

~

Done xD Imagine 1! Comment, vote and follow me for more! Also, post requests down here! I would love to see your thought on Taron and I will use them, sure! Just tell me :)

Bye!

Frotheryx