5. Bruises | Part 1 (Eggsy Unwin)

Since he was 6, Eggsy was tortured by his stepfather. His father died and the only friend he got left was Y/n. She was the beautiful girl next door, who secretly listened to the screamings of Eggsy. Everyday again, breakfast, lunch, dinner. 3 standard times, the whole week. Mostly a punch in the face or some bruises in his back. But Y/n knows. That's the point. And she needed to do something.

-

Another week was done. It was friday, normally a happy day because of the upcoming weekend. But not for everyone. Eggsy shuffled past his math teacher, who held his eye on him. "Eggsy, did you understand all the exercises?" Eggsy shock. "Yes sir. Stewart. It wasn't that hard." He smiled at the teacher and returned his way to the classroom door. "Have a great weekend, Eggsy!" "Thank you sir!" Eggsy turned back, and took a bite at the lip. Well, great...? I don't think so.

-

Once home, Eggsy silently opened the door. But not silent enough. A wooden shelf hit his head and he fell to the ground. A shadow doomed before his blurry field of view. "WHY DO YOU HAVE A C- FOR YOUR FRENCH TEST, YOU STUPID?!" Another hit, Eggsy turned onto his stomach. "Look at me," the ice cold voice of Eggsy's stepfather returned. "LOOK AT ME." Eggsy slowly turned his face to his "father". "Awh, is the baby going to cry? Boohoo, well you know what, I got your bags here. Go." Eggsy looked with a face of disbelief to his stepdad. What?? He couldn't be serious. Slowly Eggsy came up to his knees. "Okay. Good luck with my mom and my sister, you reptile." Eggsy was prepared for the wooden shelf and grabbed it, broke it in half and threw it away.

"Goodbye, dad."

Frotheryx
(I will continue soon with this story!)