2. Bar (Taron Egerton)

Taron was tired. So tired, but yet, the after parties from his succes on Kingsman: The Golden Circle weren't over. He has been to many interviews, press conferences, ComicCon... and all he wanted was sleep. Pedro Pascal had choosen a bar close to his appartment, but wouldn't leave Taron alone for one second. 

-

"Pedro, can you leave me alone for a minute?? You're acting crazy lately.." Taron sighed. He saw a backdoor in the bar and already discussed with the bartender if he could use that door to sneak out. One problem: Pedro. "But Taron, you look tired! I need to help you if you faint!" Pedro laughed at him, a little bit drunk. "Well, I think I have to keep an eye on you earlier.." Taron looked around and saw the bartender walking towards them. He winked and pulled Pedro with him. "Well damn, Perdo Pascal! Never thought I would meet you here! Thanks for being here! What do you want, beer? Martini? Wine?" Pedro tried to get away and looked around, searching for Taron, but he couldn't find him. Only an open backdoor that was about to get shut. 

-

Taron looked around and saw that he was behind the bar, the place where trucks load stuff. He shivered. It was cold outside. He started to walk to the front of the bar, but there he saw her. A beautiful girl. Blond hair, blue eyes and a pretty smile. He smirked. He started walking back to his appartment, but before he could walk out the street, he heard a light voice. "Excuse me sir, can I ask you something?" Taron turned around and looked in the blue eyes. "Yes, ofcourse! A beautiful girl like you can ask anything." He smiled at her and she blushed. "I'm Y/n." she said and smiled at him. "Hi, Taron Eg..." but before he could continue, she interrupted him. "Yeah, Taron Egerton, from the Kingsman movie! I love your work in that movie!" He looked at her and before he knew what he was asking, he sighed and asked her something. "Will you go out with me sometime Y/n? I know, I don't know you that long, like just one minute, but you seem like a nice person..." "Yeah, sure!" She smiled at him and gave her phone. "Just add your number, you can call me anytime." After Taron put in his number in her phone, he gave it back and started slowly walking back, in the direction of his appartment. "Well, one question left Y/n... what did you want me to ask?" She smiled. "You'll figure out..." He smiled and ran through the cold night. Gone in a second. But not forever, he and y/n will meet a lot more in that alley behind the bar.. 

-

Well... sorry for being away so long! (One month, okay, is long for me XD) Hope you guys like this one, little bit weird, but okay.. Until next time! Please leave requests in the comments, because I'm a little bit inspireless.. Byee!

Frotheryx