4. Date? (Taron Egerton)

Y/n and Taron had been working together on a project for their work. They had been working on it now for a couple months and they were getting closer and closer to each other. Taron was pretty shy, everytime he was looking at Y/n, he would smile. But as soon as she turned around, he would look away and mumble something. Y/n never really cared about it, until she caught him looking at her again. This time, he didn't looked away.

-

"Taron, why are you always starring at me, but as soon as I look up, you look away. Why??" Y/n finally asked it and she felt relieved. His looks made her crazy, even though the project was almost done, she had to know WHY he always starred at her. "Well, uhmm... You probably already noticed me looking at you a couple times, didn't you..?" He stared at his shoes and nervously whipped from shoe to shoe. "Yes, I did. I want to know why, I feel a little bit.. strange, about you starring at me." When Y/n looked up again, Taron has moved three steps towards her. "Well, actually it's because..." Taron took a deep breath and looked up to her eyes, who were just a few centimeters away from him. His eyes were blue, deep blue eyes, with a little bit of green around the pupil and light spots. Y/n noticed this just now, even though she had been working with Taron close for their project. "Uhmm... do you.. Want to go out with me sometime?" He asked and a breath of relieve left his mouth. Y/n turned red and looked away.

-

 "I see, you probably think I'm an idiot. I should go now.." Taron looked away as well and a sob left his mouth now. A tear rolled down his cheek and the tear was going to fell onto the ground if someone didn't stop it. "Ofcourse I want to go out with you Taron. Don't be ridiculous." Y/n laughed at him, bright white teeth and red lips. Taron leaned forward and kissed. She kissed back.

-

Good, officially no ending imagine right here. Hope you guys still enjoy, I got like 200 readers right now, pretty impressive for me XD Btw, it was Taron's b-dy yesterday and I feel kinda bad for posting now and not yesterday... But okay, I still love him :) Until next time!

Frotheryx