3. Meeting the parents (Taron Egerton)

You and Taron were dating for about 3 months and today was the day that you would meet his parents. You were nervous. Would they like me? Am I to dumb? Do I look stupid? You couldn't take it anymore and you were going crazy.

-

"TARON, HELP ME. PLEASE" you yelled through the door. Pieces of clothing were surrounding you and you were desperate. "Y/n! I'm coming! What is hap..." Taron stared in shock at all the clothes. "What are you doi..." "Taron, please help me! I don't know what to wear, and I need to make a good impression at your parents, please o my gosh I don't know what to do.." You started sniffing. "Please don't cry Y/n, now I have to cry too.." Taron laughed and you laughed too. After a minute of lauging, both of you were lying on the ground, with tears in your eyes. "Okay, where were we.." Taron turned on his back and sat up. "I see some amazing pieces of clothing... What about this one?" He held up a summer dress from two years back. "Hell now, throw it away." you said with a face of horror. When he didn't throw the dress away, you made an angry face. "I'll kill you if you don't throw it away now." He laughed and you throwed yourself on him. "Okay okay, I'm sorry! What about... this one?" He held up a white jumpsuit, with flowers and flared bottom. "That seems.. okay.." "PROBLEM SOLVED." He yelded and jumped up. "Well, get dressed, we're leaving in a hour. "Okay Taron, I'll do whatever you say, dear Taron," you said with an innocent smile. "That's good," Taron said with a smile.

 "That's good," Taron said with a smile

-

Taron was wearing his new orange jacket, which you absolutely adore. One hour later, after you were finally ready, you're on your way to the parents of Taron. They lived near, so in a few minutes you and Taron were by the house. He closed the door from the car and you still sat there for a few seconds. Well, here we go..

-

The evening wasn't that bad. Taron's father made jokes and they were actually quite funny. We laughed and talked a lot. His mother was just so lovely and couldn't stop talking about Taron's child year's, which he hated. He grabbed the photo album his mother just grabbed from the ceiling and he began to fake cry about it. At one point, he allowed at looking at the album and we all laughed about his silly faces he made back there. While the evening was passing by, he winked at you and smiled. You smiled back and really meant it. What am I a lucky person.

-

A/N: Requests.... anyone? XD

Frotheryx