Ch.1 New school 1/2

Your pov
*Beep*  *Beep*
"Uhhh.....stupid alarm clock" I got up and took a shower. After the shower I had a hard time choosing a outfit. Hmmm... maybe this one!

       This what you are going to wear

"This looks perfect" you said as you were looking at yourself at the mirror

"This looks perfect" you said as you were looking at yourself at the mirror. You went downstairs to be greeted by your parents. "Good morning Y/N" your mother said. "Good morning Y/N" your father said. "Good morning mom and dad!" "So Y/N what do you want to eat for breakfast?" your mom said. "I want to eat eggs for breakfast, please" you said. Your mom cooked you some eggs and you ate them you were about to leave for school but someone stopped you. "Y/N" your mom called you. "Yes mom?" "I just wanted to tell you good luck on your first day to school" your mother said. "Don't worry mom, I am a strong girl like you mom." "I know just have a great day and have fun" your mom said. "Ok mom, bye!" "Bye sweetie have fun!" your mom said. You left your house and walked to you school. Your were at the school gate and you were about to enter until a guy with white hair bumped into you. "Ouch" you said, as you were rubbing your head. "Sorry" the man said. "Here let me help you" he said, as he offered his hand. "Thanks" you said, as you grabbed his hand, and got up. "My name is Shu and I am very sorry" Shu said. "It's ok and my name is Y/N." "So are you new?" Shu said. "Yeah, can you help me find the principle's office?" "Sure, follow me" Shu said.

Shu's pov

I was rushing to school to met a boy who borrowed my notebook, until I bumped to a girl and we both fell down. "Ouch" the girl said, as she was rubbing her head. "Sorry" I said. "Here let me help you" I said, and offered her my hand. "Thanks" she said, and grabbed my hand and got up. "My name is Shu and, I am very sorry" I told her again. "It's ok and my name is Y/N" Y/N said. Y/N what a pretty name, wait what am I thinking!? "So are you new" I said. "Yeah, can you help me find the principle's office?" Y/N said. "Sure, follow me" I said.

Sorry if this is not really a interesting chapter but I will try to make the next chapter to be interesting
431 words
Marichat_Fangirl out

Editing part 436 words