Ch.3 Your Middle School Life

Author's Note
Sorry this chapter is about your past in middle school and how you confessed to shu, and how he broke your heart.

Your pov

After the argument between your mom and dad, your life became more harsh by the minute. Your dad has been out the house for 5 months, ever since the argument. You didn't eat in lunch because you were so sad and your mom was also the same, but she also tried to cheer you up.The bell rang so you went to your classes. In lunch you were sad but Shu always came and tried to cheer you up. "Come on Y/N eat something" Shu said. "No, I am sad that my family always has problems" you said almost crying. "Come on Y/N, eat something for me at least" Shu said."Sorry Shu but no" you said. "Ok Y/N, you asked for it I am going to feed you if you don't eat your food right now"Shu said in a teasing way. Your heart started beating rapidly because of the  thought Shu feeding you. "Fine I will start eating" you said. Now was that so hard Shu said. "Yes" you said. But the thought of Shu feeding you, made you blush hard. "Why are you blushing Y/N?" Shu said. "Nothing important Shu" you said. You were happy that Shu was always at your side and that Shu made you be happy everyday. Your dad was found by the police 3 years ago, but luckily they did not arrest him. You were so happy that your dad was found, and that he agreed to go to a therapist. You confessed to Shu the next day of school. "Um... Shu can you go to the rooftop with me please" you said. "Sure let's go" Shu said. You and Shu went to the rooftop and you made sure that no one else was at the rooftop. "Shu I am going to tell you something and that's ok if you don't want to be friends" you said. "Don't worry I will always be your friend Y/N" Shu said. "I... I ... always liked you Shu" you said with your face as red as a tomato. "I... I don't know what to say Y/N" Shu said. "That's ok I get it you don't lov-" you were stopped by a pair of lips on yours. Your were shocked but soon melted in by the kiss and kissed back. "I like you too Y/N" Shu said. 'So are we a couple?" you asked Shu. "Yeah we are Y/N" Shu said. And he kissed you again. It's been 5 months since me and Shu have been dating but that ended because he was cheating on you. One day you were walking in the mall and found Shu making out with a girl. It broke your heart that Shu your boyfriend was cheating on you, so you hid by behind a couple and texted him. Hi Shu where are you! you texted him. Oh I am in my house studying, why? he texted you back. It hurt you that he was lying to you. I just wanted to tell you that I am breaking up with you you texted him. Oh ok, bye he texted you. You were shocked by finding him still making out with the girl, you were heartbroken and left the mall. The next day of school, Shu approached you and said "Hi Y/N how is my friend." "I'm fine now if you excuse me I have to go the bathroom" you said. You were sad that Shu acts like if the break up was nothing and now he is treating you like a friend.

You always avoided Shu until you moved away

Well See you all later
Marichat_Fangirl out
640 words