Ch.2 Your past

You were a young girl that enjoyed school, but when you went home you always heard yelling and screaming from your parents. (BTW this part is from your past I am going to tell you when it is present time)

Your pov
I'm home mom and dad! "Oh welcome home Y/N go to your room and do your homework, I will be right there once I am done talking to your father" your mom said. "Ok!" you said. You went to your room because you know that your mom and dad aren't done arguing. You wished that you could help your mom because your dad was always drinking and addicted to drugs but you were to young because you were 11 years old.

Your Mom's pov
Y/N was here quicker than expected your mom thought. Once you left to your room she kept talking or arguing with your father. "Fine I will leave, don't bother to convince me to stay here" your father said. "No, I did not say that please stay here and relax" your mom said. "No let me be" your father shouted. *Slam* Your father slammed the door as he left. *Sigh* "Let me see if Y/N is still awake" your mother said. As your mother was walking to your room, she kept thinking where did you father leave to and if you heard the argument. When she was about to open the door to your room she was starting to cry, she wiped her tears so you can't know that she was crying. She opened the door to find you sitting with your phone and wearing headphones. "Hi Y/N did you finish your homework?" your mother said. "Yea I finished it about an hour ago" you said. "Ok get ready for dinner" your mother said. And left to make dinner.

Your pov
The argument lasted longer than usual you thought. The hard part about your childhood was you always heard the arguing and yelling. "Fine I will leave, don't bother to convince me to stay" your father said. "No, I did not say that please stay here and relax" your mother said. "No let me be" your father said.You heard the whole argument and suddenly you also heard footsteps coming closer to you and you quickly got out your phone, put on a random music video, and put on your headphones. Your mother opened the door to your bedroom. "Hi Y/N did you finish your homework?" your mother said. "Yea I finished it about an hour ago" you said. "Ok get ready for dinner" your mother said. As soon as your mother left you felt guilty because you always had to lie to her about not hearing the argument, and you always had to be in a good mood even if it was a bad day for you. But you had a friend that was supportive, nice, and gives you advice of how to live through this. His name was Shu and you had crush on him until you confessed to him (BTW you forgot how Shu looks so you don't know that the Shu that showed you to the principle's office is the same Shu that was your childhood boyfriend). Three years passed and your dad finally agrees to go to a therapist. But your boyfriend Shu cheats on you so you went to a different middle school and you forgot about him.

Present time

Your pov
*Pant* *Pant* Mom what ... happened I got... here as fast...as I could. "It's your father he is starting to drink" your mother said. You were shocked, you felt like the whole world was coming to an end. "What do you mean that my dad started drinking since when?" you said almost crying. "I don't know but try to relax honey" your mom said. Ok mom I will try to relax.

Shu's pov
"Hey Daigo, Ken I have a problem" Shu said. "Sure Shu what is your problem" Daigo said. "What's the matter Shu?" Kerbeus said.

Sorry I have to end this chapter here so Marichat_Fangirl is out

687 words