Ch.1 New school 2/2

Your pov

I followed Shu to the principle's office, but Shu had to leave because he does not want to late for his class. Somehow I felt sad and alone when Shu had to leave, I felt weird because this feeling was new to me but I shook it off. "Oh hello there, are you Y/N?" the principle said. "Yea, I am the new student nice to meet you!" I said. "Ok first nice to meet you, and second let me show you to your new classroom" the principle said. By the time you were following the principle the bell rang, and you saw a blue haired boy running the same way, that you and the principle are walking too. "Late again Valt" the principle said. "Yep sorry principle" Valt said. So this boy is called valt, I want to introduce myself but I wonder if the principle will even let me I thought. "That's okay Valt I will just tell your teacher that you were with me" the principle said. "Really thanks" Valt said. "Wait who is this?" Valt said. The principle was about to explain to Valt but I introduced myself. I stopped walking and turned to the direction that Valt was, and talk. "Hi my name is Y/N L/N, (BTW L/N means your last name) nice to meet you" I said. "Oh nice to met you too my name is Valt Aio" Valt said. We arrived to the classroom the teacher was about to get mad at Valt, but the principle told her that Valt is excused and Valt took his seat. The principle told the teacher that I am the new student and left. "Ok Y/N can you please introduce yourself" the teacher said. I was standing at the front of the classroom and said. "Hi my name is Y/N L/N, nice to meet all of you and I hope we can be friends" I said. "Ok thanks for introducing yourself and you can sit next to Shu, Shu can you please raise your hand so Y/N can know who to sit next too" the teacher said. Shu raised his hand but was pointless because I already know who Shu is. I walked to the empty seat next to Shu and payed attention to class.

Shu's pov
I arrived to my classroom in time only to be shocked to know that Y/N is going to be in my class. The teacher was teaching us only to be interrupted by Valt coming in late and Y/N with the principle. For some reason Valt was excused and sat behind me, meanwhile the principle was talking to the teacher and left. The teacher told her to introduce herself. "Hi my name is Y/N L/N, nice to meet all of you and I hope we can be friends" Y/N said. What a beautiful voice I thought wait, what am I thinking again!? "Shu can you please raise your hand so Y/N can know who to sit next too" the teacher said. I raised my hand and Y/N sat next to me. For some reason I didn't pay attention to lecture, I was thinking about Y/N.

Your pov
As soon as the bell rang I went straight to my house because my mom need me for something, I felt bad for leaving Shu but it was the right thing... right?

Shu's pov
I wanted to ask Y/N a question but she said she had a emergency and left I felt sad for some reason. Any ways I have to talk to Daigo and Ken about these weird feelings I keep feeling. "Hey Valt do you know were Daigo and ken are?" "Oh they are at the rooftop, me and Rantaro are going to practice at the park if you want to join" Valt said. I respectfully declined to Valt's offer and went to the rooftop to talk to Daigo and Ken. "Hey Daigo, Ken I have a problem" I said "Sure Shu what is your problem" Daigo said. "What the matter Shu" Kerbeus said.

Your pov
*Pant* *Pant* Mom what ... happened I got... here as fast... as I could. Its your father he is

Sorry cliffhanger

717 word count
Marichat_Fangirl out