A/N You win....Story- Amys love problem!

Okay, you guys win. I am gonna write, but like I said it will take longer. So here is your story!

(Amys pov)

It was really nice of Shadow to pay for me, when I looked over at Sonic he seemed jelouse. Was this a part of Shadows plan, no because then it will seem that I like him and not my darling Sonic. I ignored this, its just my silly thoughts. First of all it impossible for Shadow to love me, and second of all impossible for Sonic to be jelouse. We all walked out the bar/resteraunt. After walking home most of us split up, leaving me, Shadow, Tails and Sonic walking together.

When me and Shadow split from Sonic and Tails, I spoke up "Shadow, I want to thank you for everything. Thanks to you paying for me, really got Sonics attention. It might of even mad him jelouse!!!" He smiled, but it seemed like he forced the smile. Maybe something is bothering him? "Shadow are you okay, it seems like something is bothering you?" I asked him, he turned his head to me. The same forced smile on his lips, "Dont worry Rose,its nothing. Just you took the paying thing the wrong way, thats all." he said, letting out even a more forced smile.

"Then what did you mean? Please tell me!" I said, or even shouted. He stopped, and so did I. He stood there thinking, I wonder what though?

(Shadows pov)

I cant tell her the truth, come on Shadow! Why else wold you pay for her if it isnt love? I got it! "I did it because, I am your good friend. Also it didnt seem like anyone else would do it." I  said to her, she bought the first part, but the second part was true. So you cant say I lied.

I walked Amy up to her house, she kissed my cheek and waved goodbye. I went home, blushing from her kiss. I couldnt stop thinking about her, but I know I just wont be with her. She is already in love with that faker. But did I say I will give up, nope Shadow the hedgheog NEVER gives up!!!!

(Rouges pov)

I gotta say that the night was great, even if I sat beside Shadow.  Knuckles was great, im super happy he isnt mad. After the little night out with the gang, and walking with them. We were the first to split up with them, we went to Angel Island. Knuckels wanted me to stay for the night, which was juist amazing! I was about to watch a movie with Knuckie, when my phone rang *RING RING* I looked at it it was Amy, I told Knuckles I will be back in a second, that it shouldnt take long.

(on the phone)

Amy: Rouge, I need help/advice

Me(Rouge): Sure hun, but please hurry

Amy: Well you know Shadow, the longest and the best I guess. The thing is, do you think he likes me more than a friend? Like I like Sonic?

Me:...

Amy: Rouge?

Me: Huh, ohh. That can be possible, but Shadow has never been in love. Also why are you asking? Do YOU like him?

Amy: ... Well I dont know, if I like him. OMG what if I do! Rouge you are the best in these things, you gotta help!

Me: What! Why?

Amy: I just cant be in love with Shadow, I love Sonic. So its impossible, anyway!!!

Me: Alright, chilll girl.....We can check do you really love Shadow, and we can check if you really love Sonic.

Amy: What do you mean?

Me: Ohh dear, we will set up a date with you and Sonic or Shadow. Then we will see which guy do myou really love!

Amy:.... Alright, we cam discuss it tomorrow. Have a great night!

Me: Ohh I will! * hangs up*

Amy: *hangs up*

(End of phone conversation, back to Rouges pov)

Well at least I know what I will be doing tomorrow. I walk back up to Knuckie, I cuddle up to him and we watch the movie. Near the end I fell asleep in his arms, I hope he doesnt mind.
A/N
Hope yopu guys like it. BTW i got this bluetooth keyboard for my tablet YAY!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY, SO I DID THIS. ALSO THANKS FOR IT BEING WIRELESS I MIGHT UPDATE MUCH MORE OFTEN!!!!!! Sorry went a bit hyper, anywho.....bye! :)