Another Set-Up date

(Normal pov)

As Amy woke up, she walked downstairs. She peeked on Shadow, who wasn't in his bed. She got a bit worried that he wasn't there.

There was no sign of him, what so ever. Then she felt an hand on her shoulder, she turned around to find Shadow.

He smiled at her, "Peeking on me, huh?" he said. She stood there, not sure what to say. He only chuckled at her response, and handed her. Her own jacket.

She looked at him puzzled, but took it anyway. Not to sure what to do with it. "You left it at the spot we were last night, I went there this morning to get it."

She hugged him tight, "Thank you Shadow, that's really sweet of you!" she exclaimed. After a little while she let go of him.

She put her jacket in the closet, and rushed into the kitchen. Shadow following her, as he stands at the door, she is already looking for stuff in the fridge.

As she turns around, she notices Shadow smiling at his phone. She thought it's an girl, maybe his girlfriend. That made Amy upset, and her cute smile went away.

As she set some milk on the counter, Shadow walked up to her a smile across his face. But yet she couldn't fake a smile back to him.

As the black hedgehog noticed it, his smile went away. He was now worried about the Sakura hedgehog.

"Amy, is everything alright?" he asked, taking a step closer to her.

She looked up at him, to see his worried face. She managed to put on a fake smile and nodded.

(Amy's pov)

As I saw Shadows worried face, that made my stomach have butterflies. He cared about me, so I managed to pull a smile and nod.

As he returned the smile, that seemed forced like mine, he went to the living room. He turned on the TV and from what hear, started watching 'the walking dead'.

I made some breakfast, it was just some sandwiches and a glass of milk. Nothing special really, as I sat down on the couch beside him. I placed the plates in front of us. As I got comfy and was about to eat, I realised I forgot the milk.

I hurried back to the kitchen, as u did I noticed a confused look on Shadows face. After a couple of second I returned with our milks.

I placed them down, then sat down beside Shadow once more. He changed the channel, as soon as I picked up my sandwich.

Some movie was on, as I took the remote to see what it is, I heard Shadows voice,"I saw that before, it's dumb and dumber." he replied.

I looked closely, he was right. I haven't seen this movie in ages. "ohh yeah, you are right" I tried to sound happy but I failed.

"Rose, what's wrong?" he asked me, I looked into his eyes. I don't know what to say.

(Shadows pov)

As I waited for Rose to answer, I realised she was looking into my eyes. I could see by her eyes that she was worried.

After a couple of second, she has finally replied. "Well, when you were...were looking at your phone. Ehm...you seemed happy, I thought it's some girl that texted ya...and, Ehm well..i got a bit jealous for some reason."

As I heard that, my heart just missed a beat. She got jealous? That is something I wasn't prepared for.

I just send her a warm smile, and let her hug me lightly. Maybe Rouge was right, she does like me?

We'll I find out if I follow Rouges plan, her text made it simple. I just hope it is.

As we finished our breakfast, took the plates away. As she went to the bathroom, I suppose to freshen up. I am not a girl, so I have no idea.

We both met at the door, "Care to join me for a walk?" I asked, hoping she would agree. I just had to take her to the beach, where Rouge set everything up.

"Sure, what are we waiting for...Let's GO!" she said, as she pulled on my arm.

(Rouges pov)

Me and a couple of guys are setting up, a full day activity for our 'ShadAmy' on the beach. We already got some swimming stuff, a netball court and blankets to relax.

Me and Knuckles will be here, just for a while. Cause if she thinks that Shadow picked her a bikini. Then we are screwed with this.

As we waited for them to arrive, the rest of them left. Leaving me and Knuckie, all by our selfs. Which was great, I could have some time with him. We'll until Shadow and Amy show up.

A/N---------> Het guys hopes you liked it, sorry for the wait!