The Wedding!

Alright, this will be split into two. The preparations for the wedding, and telling everyone.Then we will jump a couple of months to the wedding!

(Normal Pov)

Amy went over to Creams house and called every other girl over, she was sitting on the couch. Her eyes looked like love hearts. When everyone came (Blaze, Rouge, Cream, Sonia and Sally) Amy let out a little scream.

All the girls sat down, and looked at Amy. She took a sip of tea, before saying,

"Shadow proposed to me!!!!" Amy said in excitement, she nearly jumped out if her seat.

Their eyes went wide, and they screamed of happiness. All going up to Amy and hugging her, until she couldn't breathe.

"Alright,how did he propose?" asked Sally, as she leaned forward.

"Well, we had a picnic while watching a sunset. Because that's my favourite kind of date. After a while I was getting tired, but before he took me home. He pressed play on his phone, and some recorded music was playing, as if it was live. Then he started singing this song, about how he loved me and how he would marry me. And afterwards he said '''Amy Rose, your the only one for me in this world. Your my sunshine when I am down, your my guardian angel. So please say yes when I ask you this question, Will you marry me?''' Exactly like that!" Amy said, her eyes sparkling. She was lost in her little world.

-with boys-

Sonic walked over to Shadow, "Cream just texted me along with Sally. Apparently you proposed to Amy?" said Sonic, as he put his arm on his shoulder.

"Is that true?" asked Knuckles, as he shot up from his chair.

"Yes, and?" said Shadow, as he raised an eyebrow.

"You.Are.Fucked." was the answer Knuckles give him.

Everyone burst out laughing, it was kinda true though. Knuckles knew the best since he got married to Rouge 2 months ago.

- 1 month later-

The girls were looking for dresses, all of the braids maids dresses were chosen. They all were red and turning pink at the bottom, and they reached to their ankles. They also had red shoes.

Amy still couldn't find the best wedding dress, she went to over 5 shops. Still nothing. When she family reached a shop called, "Dresses for Special Days!" She found the dress she was looking for.

It was a white dress, that covered her to the feet, with white fading into black at the bottom. With a nice white/silver tiara, that had the train attached to it.

She bought it without a second thought in mind. She had white heels sorted and make-up as well.

The boys had no trouble getting their suits, which for the groom was white. And they others it was black.

They were ready for the wedding, which would be in a weeks time. Both Shadow and Amy were nervous, worried that something would go wrong.

Amy finally realised that dream she had nearly a year ago, about her marring Shadow, is becoming true now. And this time it's not a nightmare, but a dream come true.

(Read part 4: A new crush. If you remember the dream)

Amy was having the same dream, but instead of being surprised to see Shadow there and not Sonic, she was happy. That she didn't want to wake up, but her alarm clock had different plans.

She woke up and realised that today is her wedding, she rushed out her bed and into her closet. She found her dress, and placed it in a bag. She then grabbed a top and jeans, and rushed out her house.

All she had to do was set up the place with Shadow, then get changed and have the wedding.

"Hi Shady, today is the day." Amy says, as she stand beside Shadow.

Shadow turns to Amy and nods his head, then places a kiss on her cheek. Making his future wife blush.

Amy and Shadow, both picked the little lake with the flowers inside the forest. Which was right beside where they first met, for Amy that was the most romantic thing ever.

The place was set, tables, food, area of marriage and an area to dance. For the entrance, leaves of trees will be hiding Amy, then they would be moved reviling Amy.

It was just before sunset, so everyone was ready. And the music stared playing, the flower girls/braids maids started coming down. Then slowly Amy followed, her beauty astonishing everyone. Even Shadow.

The sakura hedgehog, made her way to the black hedgehog. Amy handed her flowers to Sally, as she took Shadows hand.

And the ceremony began, the priest took the book, and started the wedding.

"Everyone gathered, we are here to see these two hedgehogs become united forever. If anyone has anything to say, speak now or remain silent forever."

No one said a word, dead silence was around the forest. Only birds chirping was heard.

"Good, we may begin. Shadow The Hedgehog do you take Amy Rose as your beloved wife. Promise to be there with her through the bad and good times, and always stay by her side. Until death separates you two?" asked the priest, as he turned to Shadow.

"I do." said Shadow, placing the ring on Amy's finger.

"Amy Rose do you take Shadow The Hedgehog as your beloved husband. Promise to be there with him trough the bad and good times, and always stay by his side. Until death separates you two?" asked the priest, turning to Amy.

"I-I do" said Amy, as she placed the ring on Shadow finger.

"You may kiss the bride" he said again, closing the book.

Shadow took Amy by the waist, and kissed her like they do in movies. And they all officially started to party!

Everyone was having a great time, Amy's and Shadow's first dance as a married couple, was truly beautiful because fireflies came out.

Everyone boy danced with the lucky wife, while the happy husband danced with every girl.

After the whole party, Shadow tookAmy to their honeymoon. Which was on a exotic island, with a little house in the middle.

While there they had the time of their lives, and when they came back. They were welcomed by a party. That was of course thrown by Rouge.

Hi, sorry I didn't update in a while. I made up the wedding ceremony thing, I don't know what the priest says, and I wasn't searching it up. Sorry if it seems rushed, its past midnight and I am tired. But I had to update, couldn't make you guys wait longer.

P.S check out my ShadAmy truth and dare!