Rouge helps with love, again!

(Normal pov)

Rouge was making her way to G.U.N. When she entered one of the training room, she got attacked by Shadow. She suprised him with a new attack, a drill kick (no idea how to explain it better).

"Good technique" Shadow complimented, as he punched her. But missed, her by a few inches.

Rouge flew up, to have an advantage against Shadow. When she was high enough, for him not to attack. She couldn't find him anywhere, but then she got a kicked by the dark hedgehog. She went down, Shadow stood above her.

" I win, now you gotta help me." he said, as he took his hand out for Rouge to grab.

She accepted his hand, as she got up. She fell in his arms, both blushing but seperated quickly. As Rouge was about to speek, one of the G.U.N workers burged in. Giving them an envelope then disapearing.

" Payment, finally!" The white bat said, she was full of joy. Her eyes shined as a diamonds, because that was the only thing in her mind. She then turned to Shadow, " Help with what, I need at least double to get that diamond! I have a problem!"

Shadow sighed, he gived his payment to Rouge. She happily took it, and kissed his cheek.

" Alright, what do I do?"

" I need help with...with Amy." the dark hedgehog said, crossing his arms. His eyes staring at the celeing.

" YOU LOVE AMY!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!" she yelled, getting Shadow to put his hand over her mouth. This got her to be quiet. When he let go, she said "R.U.D.E!"

He just rolled his eyes, "So will ya help?" he asked her, she looked him in the eyes. He sure wasn't mocking around. She nodded, then they both left the G.U.N agency.

Amy was walking in the park, along with Tails, Cream and Sonic. All of them were having a great time, until the boys went away. Sonic smelled chilly dogs, and having no money. He dragged Tails to pay for him.

Cream and Amy meant to meet them, near the Twinkle lake. As they made their way, the crossed a small field full of flowers to get there quicker. Then they saw Knuckles running towards them.

"Have...you...seen...Rouge?" He said, trying to catch his breath.

Sonic and Tails came back, Sonic had over 5 chilly dogs on him. Before anyone said anything, Shadow and Rouge came over.

"Knuckie, missed ya. Sorry for leaving ya, G.U.N!" the bat said, while she was giving him a small hug.

Shadow started walking away, everyone was around Knuckles and Rouge. He was walking alone until,

"Shady, wait up!" Sakura hedgehog yelled, making him stop. She joined him, and they walked through the park together.

A/N We are maybe near the end! Vote, comment that alaways makes me wanna update. Also I know you guys like it, and want more!!!!!