4: T

Namjoon unlocked the door to see Yoongi sweeping lazily. He was randomly moving the broom from side to side, the brush part of the broom barely touching the floor.

"Are you finally doing the chores?" Namjoon snorted and took off his shoes. He walked up to Yoongi and noticed the broken shards of glass in the dustbin. Leaning in, he sniffed Yoongi and cringed.

"Drinking? At this hour?"

Yoongi glared and ignored him. Namjoon looked around the apartment. The couch had a deep depression in the middle and an empty bucket laid next to it. The remains of the remote were lying next to more pieces of shattered glass.

"Let me guess. I interuppted something."

Yoongi nodded with a pout. Namjoon patted him softly on his head.

"Right now, you need to rest. You're gonna get a crazy hangover tomorrow."

Namjoon took the broom from Yoongi and swept the remains of the remote into the dustbin.

"I'll clean up, you go take a shower and rest."

Yoongi placed a hand on his cheek and showed his gummy smile. Namjoon smiled back and pinched his other cheek.

____

Cold water splashed down Yoongi's head, sliding down his back. He leaned onto the wall, letting the water wake him up. His light blue hair turned one shade darker, making it look like the grass had a baby with the sky.

He remembered what had happened with him and Jungkook.

"Shit..." He muttered, shaking his head. He had almost misled his dongsaeng into having sex with him.

Whoever fucked him always had a bad ending. He himself knew that. Anyone, regardless of gender, who had sexual relationships with him, had either died, or left him.

He closed his eyes and tried to connect his messy memories. Jungkook kissing him with passion, his tongue swirling in his mouth. Running a hand through his wet hair, he punched the wall, angry at himself. Why did he let himself be so vulnerable in front of Jungkook?

Yoongi slid down to his knees and hugged them, burying his head in between them. Jungkook now knew about what happened between him and Jimin, something he kept so secret even Namjoon didn't know about it.

Tears involuntarily rolled down his face as he sobbed silently into his knees.

He hated being drunk, it was when he was the most vulnerable.

But being drunk allowed him to escape reality.

A part of him missed Jimin, but he also hated him so much it hurt.
____

Jungkook stepped out from the shadows and into his apartment. He checked his phone, which read 0442. He only had 2 minutes left. He quickly gathered his things and dumped them aside. Making a quick sweep on the table, he shut the curtains, blocking any light from entering the room. He spread his arms out, closed his eyes and muttered some words.

In the dark room, a figure crawled out of the table.

"Jeon Jungkook," a soft voice echoed in the dark. "How many times do I need to tell you you don't have to be so extra when calling me. You can just call my phone."

The lights suddenly turned on, blinding Jungkook momentarily. After his eyes adjusted to the light, he saw Seokjin standing at the light switch, his arms akimbo. He had his pink flip phone in his hands.

"Next time, please just call me like a normal being." Seokjin waved his flip phone before shoving it into his jeans pocket. Jungkook smiled innocently.

"I like to be extra sometimes, hyung. Anyway, I need to talk to you about Yoongi." Jungkook patted on the couch he was sitting on, signalling Seokjin to sit.

"You were his roommate a few times during the Annual Creature Conference, right?"

"Yes, that's right. Why do you ask?"

"He told me that he and Jimin... Dated?"

Seokjin nodded his head. "I walked in on them having sex once."

Jungkook stared at Seokjin, before letting out a sigh.

"He tried to fuck me just now."

Seokjin's eyes widen and he laughed loudly. His laughter was contagious, it sounded like a window-wiper which needed oiling. He clutched his sides, laughing like a mad man.

"Nice one, Jungkook! I haven't had a good laugh in decades!"

Jungkook chuckled slightly.

"I'm serious, hyung. He even kissed me."

Seokjin stopped laughing.

"Oh."

"What do you mean by 'Oh'?"

Seokjin stood up from the couch and headed towards the light switch.

"It's time for me to go."

"Wait, answer my question!"

Seokjin placed a finger on the switch but before he flicked it, he turned to Jungkook with a serious expression.

"People who had sexual relationships with him always ended up in bad situations, sometimes death."