Who are you?

Clary's POV.

Jace and I head downtown for a mission. There is a demon attack, a small one but dangerous.

It's been three weeks since Jonathan died. Even Simon has started his training with Izzy.( Here Simon has agreed and has already become a shadow Hunter.)

"You look deep in thought. Are you thinking about me?" Jace interrupts my thoughts with a smirk on his face. "Huh? Not everything is about you, Jace," I say with a deep sigh. "I was just thinking about what happened back at Edom" Jace doesn't reply. He never talks about the incident at Edom, especially when it comes to Sebastian. I think he misses him in a way.

We reached the location assigned to us but find nothing. We decide to split up and search the area. After a few minutes I hear a weird noise from a dark alley. I shout to Jace but he doesn't reply, he must have not heard me. So I decide to go in on my own.

I took out my witch light and saw a person in front of me. She had spiky pink hair fading into red. Her eyes were the color of the deep blue ocean. When I looked closer at the person I also noticed the tail behind her, a purple cat-like tail.
She was a warlock!

"It took you long enough to find me. I had
honestly expected more from the shadowhunter who saved the world,"she said with venom in her voice. I didn't know what to reply and just hoped that Jace would miraculously appear next to me.

" I know your kind despises our kind and that includes you. Don't try telling me about Magnus. He is an old fool (Just informing - I love Magnus. He is my fav character) and has betrayed us. He mingles with and dates you- you shadowhunters." she spat the words out. I could see the hatred she had in her.

"What do you want? And why do you hate us? I understand you might have despised Shadowhunters before but they are not like that now." I said with kindness in my voice.

" You talk like you're not one of them." Saying that, she starts mumbling something that I assume is a spell. I start backing up but I am too late. A ball of purple flame came towards me. Everything at that moment was slow. I felt excruciating pain in my head, when it had hit me. I tried to stay awake and fight back but I was unsuccessful.

Jace's POV.

Its been more than an hour since we split up and I am worried. I start running around and panicking like a headless chicken.

I go into a dark alley and find a person lying down on the floor. I go towards the person. I saw long, red hair at my feet and immediately realize who it is. I quickly go towards her, pick her up and go to the institute.

I rush to the New York institute and my parabatai comes rushing towards me. Izzy follows Alec wearing a concerned expression on her face.
Everything was happening so fast. The silent brothers were called and Clary was taken away from me. They took her to a white room with no windows.

After what seemed like to be an eternity, we were allowed to go in.

Clary's POV.

I hear voices calling my name. Voices that I have never heard before. I slowly open my eyes and find two golden eyes staring back at me. They belonged to a boy with has golden hair that shined in the white light. He had a worried look on his face that slowly turned into relief. "You really had me worried over there, Clary," he said with an angelic voice.

"Um... I'm sorry, but who are you?"

This is my first time writing and hope you guys like it. Please comment on where I can improve. You can also give me ideas for my story