A Constant Reminder

With all this confusion I have no idea what to do next. Jonathan is back, but so is Sebastian.
I think my brain is going to explode.

Me, Izzy and Alec are headed towards the institute leaving Jonathan in Magnus's hands away from the Clave. Izzy and Alec are insisting on...
"Come on Clare, why can't we tell him?," Izzy asked for the millionth time. "Because," I reply, "I don't trust him. And beside I don't know him, like at all."
"Clary, Jace is my parabatai. So of course he can be trusted," said Alec.
"alright, but I'm only agreeing because of you guys want him. you owe me," I finally said and they finally looked at each other with a small smile on their faces, sighing with relief. Izzy looked towards me and said,"Thank you."

The rest of the way was quite and short. We were immediately greeted by the blonde boy when we entered the institute. His hair looked even messier than before. He kept ranting about something. I heard phrases like - part of me, this can not be, I won't be able to live, must be a joke and at last my name

Alec went over and clammed him down. After that the three of us explain the situation to Jace in one of the rooms of the institute. "Sebastian's back! But how didn't the heavenly fire remove all the demon blood for your brother Clary ," Jace asked while his hands grip my shoulders hard.

Removing his hands from my shoulders I say, " first, don't touch me. Second, Magnus said that the demon blood along with the energy in Edom bought Sebastian back to life. And since he is alive to restore the balance Jonathan was bought back to life."

"Okay okay. What is the plan of action?" Asked Izzy. "Have no idea. I think that we need to first find Sebastian and carefully observe his movements and actions," said Alec going into his leadership mode.
"We already know that one of his targets is me," I said feeling a shiver down my spine.

"Yeah, but we are Not gonna use you as bait. No matter what," said Izzy. "But Iz-," I tried to talk but Izzy cut me. "No but." She spoke with a Stern voice that also said that there is no changing her mind. "Alright then. What are we going to do?," I asked concerned. "Like I said observe. For now we do nothing. Clary does not want us to tell the Clave about her brother so all this should be low. It should not reach the ears of the Clave," said Alec.

"Okay. I'm going and meeting Simon and Magnus and fill him up with our plan which is no plan, right.bye," I said turning around but somebody grabbed my hand.

I turned around and see Blondie holding my hand. I gave him a questioning look. "Sorry, it's nothing."

Jace's POV

I was thinking about going on a date with her. Revisit all our memories. But obviously she won't agree, with Sebastian and Jonathan and all.
"You should go, I've somewhere else to be"I said before leaving the room.
Why did it have to be Clary? Why her? She didn't do anything to deserve this. Maybe it is not her. Maybe it's me.
No, i will not blame myself this time.
Everything was fine until that mission. I'm going to figure it out. No matter what. I miss you Clary but don't worry we will be back together soon enough.

Alec's POV

I can feel you Jace. You can't hide this from me. I'm your parabatai. I know your hurting.
"His hurting, isn't he? " Izzy asked pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Ya, he is hurting alright. I know it. He will keep all of this, his pain, anger, sadness, confusion, within him. He needs Clary. And right now he needs us. His friends."

Clary's POV

I quickly run over to Magnus's. Along the way I find Simon. I finish telling him the whole story just as we reached the front door of Magnus's apartment. "Your telling me that Jace was never in your life, your brother who does not have any demon blood is alive and Sebastian who is after your 'love' is also back. Geez! How many times do we have to kill Sebastian? And what will he take to remain dead?,"Simon asked.

"Why don't we figure that out Samuel," Magnus said from his living room while the doors opened. " It's Simon, not that you care," he whispered so that it was only he and I who heard it. "And please don't shout. Its difficult for me to concentrate," said Magnus. "Why, what are you working to Magnus?" I asked curiously peering over his shoulders.

"Glad you asked. I'm making a recipe for chocolate chip glitter cookies," he replied with a huge grin on his face.

"Hey, what's the noise out here," the voice came from behind us. I turned around to see my brother in Magnus's one of a kind clothes. He was wearing a bright red leather pants and a black loose top with a blue scarf. Simon bursted out laughing after seeing him. I couldn't blame him.

Jonathan. He is my long lost brother but is also a constant reminder of Sebastian and the trouble he will cause.

It's quite boring, I know. I promise to make it better. The start will be better .