Minerva.

I decided to crash at Magnus's and it didn't take much time before fell into a deep sleep.i got a very strange dream.

I was entering a club with Simon. I went in and saw a girl in white. It took me some time to realize that the girl was Izzy. She was trying to lure a blue hair boy into a room.

Out of curiosity I followed her. In the room were two other people. A boy with blue eyes, who I suppose is Alec. The other one had golden eyes and golden hair. I don't know who this person is but he seems similar. Like I have stared into his eyes for countless hours and my hands have touched the golden hair a countless times.

I suddenly feel a sharp pain as a bright light shines towards me.
"CLARY," a voice was calling out to me.
"CLARY WAKE UP. IT'S JUST A DREAM."

And with that I wake up all exhausted.

I woke up and found Jace holding my shoulders with a worried look on his face.

"Wha- what are you doing here?" I asked him about  him being in my room, shirtless.
"You were shouting on top of your voice. I was worried,"he said still wearing the worried look.

"Oh. I'm sorry. It was just a nightmare. It wasn't that scary though. It was more weird," I said to him trying to calm him.

"Alright then. I guess like take a leave," saying that he started to stand up, but I stop him.

Jace's POV
As I was about to leave Clary stop me. She held my hand tight.
"What is it?" I asked with increasing concern.
"Nothing,"she started. "I- um... Can you, um, stay here... till I fall asleep."

"Sure," I replied with a small smile on my face.

I went sat next to where she slept. I slowly ran my hands through her red hair. A small smile formed on her face. "Thank you," she whispered before finally falling asleep.

"Why did you forget about me, Clary?" I say to no one in specific. It all started from that weird false mission. Your memory loss must be connected to that. "I promise, I will get you memory back."

I kiss her on the forehead. And I go to my room. I wear my shirt grab my stele and go to Alec's room. "Alec! Alec, wake up! It urgent," I shout through his door.

"Jace, do you know what the time?" He asks sleepily. Since he is the head of the institute he must know something about the mission.
"Alec I need your help. What do you know about the mission me and Clary went on before the memory loss," I ask him getting straight to the point.
"I don't know. I have to check the records," he said rubbing his eyes.

"Then check it," I said. "Do we really have to do this now, Jace. Can't we do this in the morning," he explained.if looks could kill, I would be dead by now.
"No, I have to do this now," said firmly.
"Fine! There is no changing your mind now, is there?" He said exiting his room.

After rummaging through a bunch of papers he said," a warlock had specifically asked for Clary for the mission." After a few moments of silence he continued," looks like our warlock friend didn't want us to know her name. All we know is that she has a purple cat-like tail and pink hair."

He turned towards me and said, "We can go to Magnus for some information."
"Please do, that would be a great help. Thank you,Alec." I said. After Alec got ready we left the institute. Alec had already informed Magnus of our arrival.

We reached Magnus's place within half an hour
We heard Magnus's voice as the door opens " This better be important Gloden boy."
"It is," I stated. " It's about Clary. I intend to find the warlock who took away Clary's memories about me."

"Alright. Describe this warlock your trying to find," Magnus said.
"Well... Our warlock is a female. She has pink hair. Her warlock Mark is a purple cat - like tail."

"If your talking about the person I am thinking about. Things our not looking good for you," Magnus said with his expression slowly turning into a worried one. "Who are you thinking about?" I asked growing worried.
" Her name is Minerva, Minerva Stone. She was a very powerful wizard back in the day. Everyone in the downworld knew her name. That's is untill she day disappeared. But we all knew that she hated the Clave and wanted them gone. She wants to rule the world," said Magnus. "This really is troublesome. We need to do something," said Alec.