~Opening Note~

Hey everyone! It's me and people suggested I make a one shots book so that's what I'm going to do! I hope you will enjoy these stories! I love you all!

This book is open for requests so feel free to suggest them to me. Haha I don't know how often I'm going to post stories but I hope you enjoy them anyway.

Lmaoooooooo idk what to do now. Haha but yeah if you have any suggestions feel free to tell me themmmmmmmm! Anddddddd I will do my best to make it alllllllllll happen!

QUESTION OF THE DAY!!!!!!
Who is your favourite Tfboys member????????!!!!!!
My favourite member by a tiny bit is Roy haha. He's too cute❤️
Butttttttttt I still love Jackson and Karry.
I wanna know about you lot! Comment below!
I'll be picking people to shout out every time there is a new one shot up!

Just answer my question of the day for that day and I will be picking a winner to shout out in the one shot after the one you commented on. If that even makes any sense.

I won't upload often due to school howeverrrrrrrrrr on the weekends I will try to update. I promise but as you should know my main priority is to get Forever Loved finished as it is my main book. Haha if you haven't already please go check it out! But if you don't want to I really don't mind haha.

I recently hit 1K on it and I'm so grateful for everyone who's read it lol I'm aiming for 2K now and aiming for 1K on this book.

I'm not going to blabber on too much so I don't waste your time.
Soooooooo until the next time. Baiiiiiiiiiiii❤️
Love you all so much!

P.s NEED help with a cover lmao I'm really bad at them and want your help!
Cover contest will take place starting TODAY! Send me them however u want lmao anyways BAIIIIII