Running

I ran. My feet pounding the earth. "I'm gonna kill you." I heard. I gave a small yelp and ran faster. Who am I running from you might ask. Henry Bower. I tripped and fell. I cursed out loud. He grabbed me by the  collar of my shirt. I yelled. "Let me go." I yelled as he pinned me against the tree. "HELP." I yelled. He stabbed my leg. I leg out a scream and kicked him  where the sun dont shine. leaving me tumbling toward the barrens. Hopefully the Losers club was there. "Anna?" Richie said. "What happened." "B-bowers." I said. My golden hair was stained with blood. Eddie for some reason looked ready to kill someone. 

Eddie's P.O.V.

He got Diana. That son of a bitch. "Ed's you OK." She asked. "Y-yeah." "Great. He's turning into Bill." "Beep beep Richie." Diana said. "Sorry Annie." "Don't call me that." She slightly glared. I may not tell anyone but I have a tiny...ok big...ok MAJOR crush on Diana. She has gorgeous golden hair and eyes like the ocean. She was gorgeous. "Hey Eddie your staring...again." Richie smirked. "No I'm not." I gave a slight glare. Diana gave a slight smile. Her cheek was bleeding. Her one gorgeous brown hair was filled with dirt and blood. Her blue eyes showed hurt in them. "Come on Anna let's get you cleaned up. I have some supplies at my house." She nodded. "Wanna ride on my bike Anna." "Sure." She said. She got on the back as we rode to Bills. 

Time skip past the medical part

"You good now Anna." She nodded smiling. "Thanks Billy." He smiled and I think...BLUSHED?! No just my...imagination... Yeah. Imagination. I looked at Diana who gave me a smile. "Well I should home." "Thanks again Bill." "No problem Anna." And then she left me staring after her in awe.