House on Neilbolt Part 2

Richie Bill and I ran downstairs. We saw Eddie and that clown. "Oh shit." I heard Richie curse. "EDDIE." I screamed. The clown was looking at us. Eddie was in tears. It made my heart break. He slowly walked towards us until Beverly stabbed it with something. It was going up in black smoke and somehow got away. Bill ran after it. "BILL."  Everyone yelled. I didn't care. I ran to Eddie. My sweet Eddie Kaspbrak. He was holding his arm. "I'm gonna pop it into place." Richie said. "Do not touch me. Don't fucking touch me." Eddie said. His arm went back with a sickening pop. We helped him outside and his mom came and got him. I looked at Eddie as he got in the car. "You stay away from him. All of you. You know how delicate he is." Mrs Kaspbrak said and dropped her keys. I reached to pick them up. "No stay back." She picked them up and looked at me. "I've heard all about you Miss Zelepinia stay away from him little miss daredevil and you miss Marsh I don't want a dirty girl touching my son." With that she left with Eddie. What hurt was he did nothing to defend us. She wants a daredevil she's got one. "We have to go back." I said suddenly, "I'm going back." The Losers all looked at me. "Are you insane Diana. Did you see Eddie and look at this motherfucker he's leaking Hamburger Helper." Richie said motioning to Ben. "Kylie is dead. So is Georgie." He looked at Bill. Bill pushed Richie "Take it back." "No." Bill punched Richie knocking him to ground. He got up. "You're just a bunch of Losers gonna get yourselves killed." Richie yelled and stormed off to his bike. "Richie. This is what it wants. Don't give in. It wants to divide us." He said nothing and rode home. Everyone did the same. Except me Bill and Bev. "I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch." I said and walked to my bike and rode home.
Guess who's back. I am. Sorry for the wait. Next chapter should be up tomorrow Thursday Friday or Saturday. In other words this week :) missed y'all