Beverly Marsh

"H-henry Bowers." "Come on. We need to get supplies." I said. I helped him walk. We got to the side store. "Richie stay with him." "What why me." "I said so." I shrugged as we walked in. We went to the medical isle. Eddie figuring out what we need. "Are you sure we have enough." Bill pulled out two dollars. He shook his head. We turned around at a sound of someone walking. It was none other than Beverly Marsh. "Oh um hey..." "Is everything OK." She asked looking at the supplies in Bill and Eddie's hands. "There's a guy outside that looks like someone killed him." "...b-but we don't have enough money." "I can get you out." She walked up to the counter and started to talk to Mr Keene. She knocked over something and signalled us to go. We went around the to see Richie and Ben looking as healthy as ever note the sarcasm. "You holding up Ok?" I asked. He nodded. "I'm Diana by the way. Diana Rosemary Zelepinia." "I'm Ben. Ben Hanscom." I nodded then Bev came around. "Is he ok." She asked. Does he look ok i thought "Henry Bowers." I said. She nodded. "You need to suck the wound Eddie." Richie kept yelling. "I know what I'm doing." He said. "Hey Richie do us all a favor and shut the fuck up." I told him. "Whatever Diana." He rolled his eyes. "W-we were th-thinking about g-going to the q-quarry tomorrow. Y-your welcome to j-join us." "I'll think about it bye guys." She said and left. "I gotta go to. Kaden will flip if I'm not home soon. Bye guys." I said and ran off. "Hey Diana." My brother greeted. "Hey kade. Can I go out with my friends tomorrow."" That's fine Annie." I smiled and read my book until bed time.