Sewers

"That's poison Ivy and that's poison ivy and that's-" "Stan not everything is Poison Ivy damn it." I said looking at my friend. "Where? Where's poison ivy?" Eddie asked. "No where Eds." "Are you sure cause I'm feeling itchy." "Do you use the same bathroom as your mom?" Richie asked. "Sometimes yeah." "Then you probably have crabs." "Richie." I have him a slight glare as Eddie said "that's so not funny." We walked farther in as I noticed Stan and Eddie weren't following. "Aren't you coming?" Richie asked. "No. Do you know what that is. It's gray water." "What the fuck is gray water." "It's basically Piss and shit. Your standing in millions of gallons of Darry pee." I scrunched up my nose. I noticed Bill had a shoe. "Is-is that." "No g-georgie didn't wear these." "B-Betty Ripson." He read. Eddie gasped, "Oh fuck I don't like this." "How do you think Betty feels walking around on one shoe." Richie joked. I covered my mouth at the sound of her name. "Betty. She could be down here. Somewhere. So could Georgie and-and Kylie." I said tearing up when I said my sister's name. "And all the others. We've got to find them." "If my mom finds out we've been playing down here she'll freak." "If I w-was B-betty I'd want us to find her. G-georgie and K-kylie to." Bill said. "What if I don't wanna find them. I'm sorry Bill, Anna but I don't wanna end up like Georgie or Kylie." Eddie said. "He has a point." Stan agreed. "You to?" Me and Bill said looking hurt."it's summer we're supposed to be having fun. This isn't fun." Then we heard a splash behind us we ran over. It was a boy with blood on his shirt looking like death. "What the fuck happened to you?"
Well that was that. I will update tomorrow. Cliff hanger though. I'm evil *laughs and backs in shadows*