The Next Morning • TVD/TO Preferances

This is how the morning after you know what went with...

Klaus Mikaelson:
You had gotten up early and went downstairs to the kitchen were a chef was cooking up something. You looked at the dishes and soon realized that it was your favourite breakfast. With an eyebrow raised you asked the chef. "How'd you know what to make?"

"Your lover, he told me." The chef responded quickly and went on about his job. With a goofy grin you went back you to your room to find Klaus gone. By the time you got back downstairs the table was set up and Klaus was sitting there with a smirk.

So you sat down next to him and began to eat, the smile never leaving either of your faces.

Elijah Mikaelson:
You woke up to find his arms around you and your head resting against his chest. Looking up you saw that he was already awake. With a goofy grin you quickly pecked his lips and asked. "How long have you been awake?"

"Longer than you would think." Elijah replied with a playful smile and leaned down to kiss you tenderly. Whilst cupping your cheek he ran a hand up and down your arm. He was so gentle with you, and you loved it.

After breaking away you asked. "Like fifteen minutes right?" And he laughed.

Damon Salvatore:
You woke up and reached out to find that Damon wasn't not there. A frown was just beginning to settle into your face when he walked through the door carrying a tray with fruit and crepes on it. Sitting down beside you he set the tray in between the two of you, so both of you could snack on the tasty breakfast.

After finishing up you pecked him on the lips and headed to take a shower. After that you got dressed and ready for school and was almost out the door when Damon spun you around and placed a passionate kiss of your lips.

After breaking away you asked him. "You were just trying to screw up my lipstick weren't you?"

"Guilty." He smirked and walked away.

Kol Mikaelson (this one is honestly my fav):
You woke up alone. That wasn't right, Kol should have been with you. Looking over at his side of the bed you saw a note. You opened it up and it read. 'Follow the chocolate'. Over the side of the bed you saw a heart wrapped in gold foil, obviously a chocolate. Excitedly you got up, slipped on some shorts and one of his t-shirts and started to follow the chocolates. Each one you collected you carried in the shirt, like a kangaroo. The chocolates lead you all over the house and as you passed you saw the other Mikaelsons smiling at you and Rebekah even winked. God you loved this family. When you got to the end you found a small box, inside was a(n) (favourite gem) necklace. It looked perfect and a smile instantly split on your face.

"You like it?" Kol asked hugging you from behind, causing you to jump a little.

Turning in his arms you responded. "I love it, you spoil me."

"Your worth spoiling."

Malachai Parker:
You woke up in Parker's bed and groaned. So it wasn't a dream, you did actually sleep with the sociopath. Groaning you shoved yourself out of the bed only to find yourself pulled back by a strong arm. Parker rolled on top of you with a gentle smirk. "Leaving so soon (y/l/n)?"

"Yes actually I was Parker." You responded with another groan and rolled out from underneath him.

"You know I thought after we slept together we'd stop going by last names." Parker smirked, watching you get dressed.

"Old habits." You mumbled back and made it to the door before he said something.

"Same time on Sunday?" Parker asked rolling over to check his phone casually.

Remembering how good last night at been you could only say. "Same time on Saturday."

And left without another word.

A/N: Hey so the first Preferences I've ever written but I hope to write a lot more.

If you want another TVD/TO character I didn't mention here please request it.

Lots of love,
Sara,