How You Cuddle • Multifandom Preferances

How you cuddle...

Elijah Mikaelson: Usually he lets you rest on top of his chest. With your back pressed against his chest and his arms around your waist.

Klaus Mikaelson: You usually rest with your chests pressed together sleeping beside one another.

Kol Mikaelson: He likes to spoon, you're the little spoon obviously.

Rebekah Mikaelson: You rest with your head over her shoulder and your legs intertwined.

Davina Clare: You both face one another and hold each other.

Katherine Pierce: You spoon too, you're still the little spoon.

Damon Salvatore: You rest on top of him with your chest facing his.

Stefan Salvatore: You don't really cuddle.

Bonnie Bennet: You spoon only she's the little spoon.

Malachai Parker: You sleep facing each other, your hands curled up against your chest and his around you.

Jeremy Gilbert: He likes to hold you closely, other than that he isn't picky.

Sam Winchester: You sit between his legs and he wraps his arms around you.

Dean Winchester: He doesn't care as long as you are with him.

Castiel: He likes to have you rest on top of him so that he can wrap his wings around you.

Harry Potter: You spoon basically only you face him.

Draco Malfoy: Usually you rest on top of him with your legs around his hips.

Hermione Granger: You don't really cuddle with her.

Luna Lovegood: She rests on top of you with her chest pressed against yours.

Captain Hook: He likes to hold you with his regular hand, and throws his hook away from you.

Regina Mills: Its different every night.

Emma Swan: You rest with your shoulders pressed together and usually your hands touching each other somehow.

Henry Mills: He doesn't really know what to do so he just spoons you.

Jefferson: Likes it when you curl up under his arm against his side.

Peter Pan: SPOOOOOON

Ruby: You rest with her back against your chest and your arms around her.

Mulan: You sleep with your chests pressed together and your heads buried in each other's necks.

Jerome Valeska: He likes to hold you tightly, no matter how.

Bruce Wayne: You lay on your back and he rests with his head beside yours on his chest.

Selina: You aren't really cuddlers but occasionally you will spoon.

A/N: Took me forever so I hope you enjoy it.

Lots of love,
Sara ❤️