Where he kisses you • Multi Fandom Preferances

Pretty self explanatory dontcha think.

Castiel: He likes to kiss you on the cheek, because he thinks your cute when you blush and it always makes you blush.

Sam: He liked to kiss you on the nose, because he's cliche and cute. Plus you do have such a cute nose.

Dean: He likes to kiss you smack dab on the lips. He loves the passion and the closeness of it.

Sherlock: He likes to kiss you on the hand, because it makes you smile every time.

John: He likes to kiss you on the jawline, like when he's leaving for work quickly and he misses your cheek.

Bellamy: He likes to kiss you on the collarbone, because you like it and he can then burrow his face in your neck (like in a cute cuddly way).

Pre-psycho Finn: He likes to kiss you on the lips but always bites your lip gently after because he doesn't want to stop.

Murphy: As the author I think Murphy would like to kiss you in some not so PG-13 places. Just my opinion of his character.

Draco: He likes to kiss you just under the ear, like when he whispers something to you and then has to kiss you like right then.

Harry: He likes to kiss you on the temple, because he's sweet and fluffy and just an utter cutie pie.

Jerome: He likes to kiss you on the neck (like hickey leaving kinda kissing) because he likes to make sure that everyone knows that you are his.

Bruce: The bridge of your nose, because he is always trying to be cute.

Captain Hook: He likes to kiss you on the lips, like open mouthed sorta kiss, because he's a pirate and... ya I got nothing.

Peter Pan: He likes to kiss you like right where your head meets you neck, just under the jawline. Because it always turns you to putty and he knows you like it.

Klaus: He likes to kiss you at the base of your throat, because that's just adorable.

Kol: He likes to kiss you right above the eyebrow, because then he can always get away with holding you close for a few seconds.

Elijah: He likes to kiss you on the forehead, because he loves you but is also very wary of PDA.

Kai: He likes to kiss you pretty much everywhere and (warning author is about to go all flirty) really who wouldn't *cliche eyebrow raise*.

A/N: Wow that took forever. Hope you like it.

Oh ya and thank you to my one reader!

Lots of love,
Sara,