HOW DARE YOU!?

??? Pov

I was walking in the abandon town I own. I was on my way back to my apartment when i heard faint voices come from inside. My first thought was that it was some people passing by and i walked in. I was met with a young looking female and an even younger male. they looked alike siblings maybe. 

I used my magic to slam the older female against the wall. The younger male was not as much as a threat as the older one. " What the hell do you think you're doing in my apartment." i said intimidatingly

""I-I didn't know it was yours, w-we'll leave." she stuttered. Obviously my message was getting through to h-

"GET OFF MY SISTER YOU BULLY" he attempted to jump onto me but i caught him with my magic and shot a bone at him.

i wasn't exactly aiming for anything just an area that would do damage.

The girl was watching the whole time and kicked me in my leg. i fell and lost my grip on her with my magic.

She ran to his side and that's when i realized i had hit somewhere that he couldn't be saved. i actually felt kinda bad but i couldn't let it show so i stood against the wall and watched as she softly spoke to him. 

His eyes fluttered closed and he passed away in her arms.

"Are you done?" i said to her mockingly

"What did you say," she said obviously angered by what i had said.

"i said are you do-"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" She yelled at me.

"HE WAS AN INNOCENT TEN YEAR OLD, HE DIDNT HAVE TO DIE BECAUSE OF MY MISTAKES, WHY DIDNT YOU TAKE ME, WHY DIDNT YOU KILLED ME INSTEAD, HE WAS SO YOUNG AND HAD SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR. YOU DIDNT HAVE TO-" i cut her off by grabbing her by her throat.

" listen girly, you're testing my patience, would you like to go with him." i said

She nodded...

I almost felt bad but like i said,

ALMOST

My eye lit on fire and i was about to end it for her but i decided to let her suffer a little bit longer. i threw her to the ground.

"Don't test me,"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOWIE IM KINDA PROUD OF MYSELF ON THAT ONE

DONT WORRY THE NEXT CHAPTER WONT TAKE AS LONG AS THIS ONE ITS JUST yayayaayayayayaya