Nightmares

Y/N pov

Nightmare

As you walk home from school you got tripped by the school preppy hoe, Olivia.

" Whats up bitch, have you been in anybodies pants today" she said mockingly.

"Not nearly as many as you have" she grabbed you by the hair and pulled you up to her height, and she was pretty tall and wearing heels so it hurt pretty damn bad.

"What did you just say to me hun'" she said in your face.

"Nothing! OW OW OW P-PLEASE PUT ME DOWN"

She let go of you and kicked you down. You just whimpered and stayed on the ground.

"You know, you deserve this you stupid whore." 

"Yeah we both hate you" Julie said. Oh boy the rest of her crew was here.

"All three of us- actually the whole school hates you. You're ugly, you're a dirty slut, Mark told us what you guys did." Shaniya said walking up behind the rest. They walked around you and to your house 

"Come open this door for us y/n" Olivia said.

I know what shes going to do... She does this every friday so i have to suffer cleaning and grounding every weekend.

And if i dont open the door i'll get beaten up again. So i slowly open the door and immediately Julie picks up the vase your mom just bought.

"Is this new a new vase OOPS" she said and dropped the vase and watched it shatter. You tried to run inside but Olivia grabbed you by your arm.

"Ah Ah Ah~ you can clean it up later" she said into your ear. She threw you onto the ground and began trashing your house like always.

Your parents will be home soon...

At least you thought....

A large bomb went off near your house...

The war has started...

~Nightmare End~

 I woke up with a jolt gasping for air. 

It felt like  was still chocking on the smoky air. Like i was once again seeing bodies on my floor. i wanted to throw up. 

No... Not here not now. i can't i just can't. Breathe. Calm down its all goig to be okay.

No its not...

I'll be with Jack again soon...

I'll be here forever...

This will all end soon...

This suffering will never end...