Jeff the killer part 2

guys guys guys thank you SO MUCH this story has got over 60 THOUSAND reads like bloody hell i'm so sorry bout how late this is updated i'll explain why at the A/N at the end of the chapter but seriously i was meant to update this before it hit 60 thousand i'm a terrible author soz

also i put this song here cos it was on repeat to oddly keep me focused on this chapter

//

//

He turned back to you "now where were we" he said huskily. You could swear he smirked as he approached you. You bit your lip as you watched him as he got onto the bed then he was in front of you. Once again you were both inseparable as his lips collided with yours. You melted into the kiss that was a mix of lust and passion. You felt his cold hands slip under the hoodie and he pulled away from the kiss "lets get this back off" he said as he quickly pulled it over your head exposing you once again. Instantly he went to your neck which had already started to bruise from what happened down stairs. You moaned as he once again found your sweet spot. You felt his hands which were resting on your waist travel up to your back again. He once again struggled with undoing your bra strap while he was struggling you let your hands roam his bare chest rubbing up and down his 6 pack. After about 20 seconds of struggling (cos seriously idk why but dudes always struggle with bras but tbh i struggle with mine at times c':) he managed to un do your bra he hurriedly took it off and left it drop to the floor. His kisses started to move down from your neck to your exposed breaticles (i can't be serious soz) while his hands moved from your back. One of his hands moved from your back to your waist pulling you closer while the other one moved to your side caressing it softly. You moaned softly as you felt his lips suck upon your nipple. Your hands started to roam his body until you found them wound up in his black locks. You tugged slightly on his hair moaning as he bit down gently on your nipple. His hands made their way to your waist then suddenly you were on your back. You squeaked in shock and glance at Jeff watching him pull off your shorts. He quickly stood up dropping his jeans your face flushed scarlet and he smirked crawling on top of you. He supported him self above you using one of his arms while he once again started kissing at your breasts. His other free hand ventured down into your panties and started to rub your clit. You moaned as your back arched enjoying the pleasure. "someone's eager" Jeff said smirking he started to rub at your entrance with his finger teasing. You moaned out and your hips buckled in response to his teasing. Seeing this seemed to widen Jeff's smirk as he slid a finger slowly into you. He started to pick up the pace moving faster keeping up with your pants. He added another digit making you grip onto him "oh my god" you gasped out feeling your stomach tighten. He suddenly pulled his fingers out and your eyes shot open instantly locking with his. "Ready?" he asked(u want sum fuk?) you bit your lip and nodded knowing what he was on about. He slowly slipped your panties of while then quickly pushing down his boxers and kicking them to the side. You felt your cheeks burn hot knowing your blush had deepened he positioned him self at your entrance and placed both his hands either side of your head to steady himself. You bit your lip as he slowly pushed him self into you groaning. Slowly he started to thrust in and out slowly gaining a rhythm you started to pant and you gripped onto arms. "p-please faster" you muttered through your pants. He instantly done what was asked and picked up the speed gripping onto the bed sheets. You quickly wrapped your legs around his waist pulling him closer to you as he thrusted now able to go deeper due to the new angle. Your hands moved from gripping his arms to scratching his back while he picked up the pace "O-oh my god" you exclaimed while he groaned from your nails clawing at his back. He started to go to what felt like an in-human pace while you felt your self tighten as you screamed his name. His thrusts started to go sloppy and you knew he was close to cumming which was good because you were to "i-i'm close to cumming" you said between your pants. "me to" he groaned out between the sweet nothings he was whispering in your ears. Suddenly you both released you screamed out while he groaned. He slowly pulled out and lay down next to you. You were panting trying to catch your breath "That was great" Jeff muttered and you nodded in agreement. Then suddenly realisation hit ya like a tone of brick and you shot up looking at Jeff "did you use a condom?" you asked and got your answer when you saw Jeff's face drop.

\\

\\

OMG OMG OMG im so fucking sorry bout how late this has been updated like it's just i started college and got hella ill at the same time and uhgggg it's just been hell and I've been hella busy but i got my laptop set up again so i can write these chapters on my OWN laptop which will be so much easier and faster for me :3 also sorry this is a tad short it wasn't meant to be split up the other ones won't be they will be like together

but i hope you guys enjoy it :3

Again thanks to the 1975, a massive 750g jar of nutella, my friend consonantly reminding me to update before 60 thousand (soz that never happened) and a massive bag of monster much plus the added rage of the need for nicotine (seriously i need a cigarette like daymnnnnn)

also side note if you do hate this chapter sorry but seriously i haven't written for ages I've spent hours on this no joke i legit spent about 3 hours sitting here nearly tearing my hair out because i was so stressed over the fact i couldn't type how i used to type its legit difficult for me now so sorry if this isn't up to your standards but I'm trying and i will improve so yeah