BEN drowned

Lol idek who will even read this but apparently keeping the tradition of uploading every 2 years (its been 3 actually but i wanna pretend im not that shit?) also big sorry bc this was mostly done i just forgot to post it, oop

You felt in the hat for a while till you felt a small object 'feels like a game cartilage' you thought to yourself. curious to see if you were right you pulled out the plastic square you felt. It was a small 3ds game for majora's mask. You looked at the game for a few seconds till you felt Judith grab your arm shocking you back to reality. "huh what" you said startled "you and BEN in the closet" Judith said dragging you over to the closet throwing you in. She walked of to go get BEN and you stood their still holding the game. You looked down at it sighing. It was a new release and you really wanted to play that game but didn't have the money for it yet. Suddenly you felt someone collide with you and then darkness. You stood there for 20 seconds in silence then decided to speak up "u-uhg i got your game" you said a bit nervously, you didn't even know what this dude looked like and suddenly you were in a closet in the dark alone. "thanks but i saw how you were looking at it guessing you really want the game?" he said with a chuckle. Your cheeks flushed slightly embarrassed that he'd seen you just staring at it like a weirdo "aha yeah to low on money right now so i sadly couldn't buy the game yet" you said awkwardly. BEN chuckled "so if you want the game, make a bet with me?" he asked. You frowned hearing the smirk in his tone of voice. "Okay what bet?" you asked shyly. He lent in so his face was next to yours as he whispered in your ear "If i can make you moan you give me the game back but, if you make me moan you can get the game off me" he whispered into your ear making you shiver due to the sudden breath on your ear. you bit you lip for a moment thinking then smirked as you decided "fine then i know you cant do it" you said smug. BEN chuckled "all right then" he said slyly moving so his face was in front of yours.

~~~Lemon time bois~~~

You decided to take the first move as you quickly wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him into a deep kiss. You could tell that for a moment BEN was shocked but he instantly started kissing back eagerly. His arms snaked around your waist pulling your body up to his while he deepened the kiss trying to gain access to your mouth. You happily agreed opening your mouth a bit allowing both your tongues to dance around trying to get the lead. You suddenly felt one of his hands slowly go up your side making you shiver as he lightly ran his fingers up your side. His one hand unclasped your bra while his other hand started to unbutton the top you were wearing (multi tasking 101) Once your bra was unclasped he swiftly took off your shirt then bra while never separating from the kiss.

He finally pulled away from the kiss as you gasped for air. He smirked at you and you took a moment to actually look at his face now that your eyes had adjusted to the darkness. Your face flushed a little red as you noticed his slightly messy dirty blonde hair and his red piercing eyes that looked full of lust. He licked his lips as he looked back at you and your face flushed more "you look delicious" he said leaning closer to you. "mind if i have a taste" he said while licking your neck. You leaned your head back biting your lip trying to suppress a moan. "gonna take more than that to make me moan" you said cocky. Ben smirked "i like a challenge" he said. 

You felt his hands grab your waist and you gasped as your body slammed against the wall his body pushed up against your. One of his hands left go of your waist and started running up my thigh. "Oh god" you gasped as his lips slowly placed themselves on your neck. The two different feelings of pleasure you were feeling from feeling from his hand caressing your thigh and his lips on your neck made you moan slightly. "Told you i'd make you Moan" Ben said in a husky tone. You moaned a little more as his breath tickled your ear and your hands started to wander over him. One hand going up under his shirt to feel his toned chest the other going down and rubbing his cock threw his trousers causing him to moan into your neck. You smirked proudly "and i can make you moan to" saying this caused Ben to chuckle and as he pulled off his top you heard Ringer shout "TIMES UP YA HORNY FUCKS".