The Hunters

Silvia and SilverShadow flew behind the hunter ship, following it. The ship stopped by an island near Shredstone Walls. A couple of other dragon flew over the ship and the hunters shot them with arrows until they fell down. The hunters fished them out of the sea and put them in cages. "That's it! Let's destroy this ship!" Said Silvia.

Silvia and SilverShadow flew back to Shredstone Walls. SilverShadow got all the Razorwhips to follow her as she and her mother lead them towards the ship.
The hunters were shooting down any dragons that flew near. Silvia led SilverShadow to the ship and after a beautiful blast of her bright blue flame hit the mast, all the Razorwhips started shootings at the ship. "What species of dragon are those?" Asked a man on the ship. "I've never seen them before, I think it's a new species" replied another man. "Then let's make sure we catch them!" Said the captain as he catapulted a rock at the dragons.

Silvia and SilverShadow flew past the shower of arrows, dodged catapulted rocks and landed on the deck of the ship.
SilverShadow kept the people busy so they didn't see Silvia unlocking the cages and freeing the dragons. The dragons flew away and Silvia climbed back on SilverShadow's back and they flew to the other Razorwhips.

"Hit the dragons with the arrows!" Yelled one of the men in the ship. A shower of arrows flew at the Razorwhips, hit them and fell down. The Razorwhip scales were so strong and tough that the arrows just bounced off them. Silvia knew the only way to get a Razorwhip down was to hit under it's scales. The ship was in flames and was nearly burn to a crisp. Silvia and SilverShadow flew around the ship. "Is that a girl riding that dragon?!" Asked one of the men and all the men looked up. There were gasps and the look of horror loomed on their faces. Silvia looked up and saw a ton of dragon hunter ships in the distance. "There are so many" Silvia gasped.

Suddenly Silvia heard a load cry and saw SilverShadow's mother falling into the sea with an arrow in between her scales. "It's been hit! Get it!" Yelled the men as they ran and threw nets overboard to catch her. Before Silvia could think of anything to do, SilverShadow dived down, shot the nets with fire, grabbed her mother and flew towards Shredstone Walls as the other Razorwhips followed.

SilverShadow flew quickly, although she was flying through thick fog she seemed to know exactly where to go. They reached Shredstone Walls and put SilverShadow's mother on the grass near a little river. Silvia looked at the wound, it was covered in blood and looked infected. "This is bad" muttered Silvia as she watched SilverShadow who was worried as she sat by her mother and refused to move. Silvia washed the wound with some water and went to gather some herbs to try and heal it. Silvia came back and gave some fish and water to Silvershadow's mother. Silvia made a paste from some herbs and spread it over the wound, then she wrapped some wet leaves around and tied it with willow branches so it would hold. Silvia made a fire to keep them warm then went and sat next to SilverShadow.

Silvia woke up as the leg of her dragon's mother kicked her side. Silvia blinked a couple times then heard the mother dragon moan in pain. Silvia looked out into the dark night and saw SilverShadow running around in panic. Silvia calmed down SilverShadow who eventually went and sat by her mother. Silvia unwrapped the leaves and looked at the wound, it was swollen and had a bad infection. Silvia gathered some more herbs and put some more wood on the fire. She made another paste, this one was thicker and had different herbs in it, this paste was the last hope for the mother dragon to live. Silvia washed the wound with more water and spread the paste over it. After wrapping up the wound Silvia gave SilverShadow's mother some dragon nip to calm her down. Silvia put her hand on SilverShadow as they watched the mother dragon go to sleep. Silvia looked in SilverShadow's eyes, they were full of pain and fear and Silvia knew she was also doubting that her mother would survive.