01

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is the first chapter so yeah I hope it's okay

PROOF READ

YN Point of View

"Aaaaaaaahhh" Please don't hurt me! I'm sorry, Ron! I never ment to hurt you......I'm sorry"

"I don't care if your sorry, just know that I'm coming for you and when I find you, you will regret ever knowing me"...................................................

Just then I woke up in cold sweat and realised that I have reached Cali, so I got my bags and got off the plane as I felt the sweet smell of California rush through me. I was here to stay with my aunt and uncle for probably the rest of high school till I have to go to college or university.

So right now I am waiting for a cab to take me to 24 Roof Way Street, LA (sorry if this is rubbish I only being to America once and that was New York so yeah pls don't judge me) I thought someone was supposed to meet me at the airport, but I guess they forgot I was coming just like the way everyone treats me back in England.

(30 mins after)

I paid the cab its money and got my luggage looking at the beauty before me. "Wow" is all I could saw. I knew my cousins family was rich, but I was not expecting this. I walked up to the large gates as I put my fingers on the buzzer waiting for someone to answer~

"Hello, who is this?"

"Em, hi my name is YN. I am Uncle and Aunty Harris' niece from England"

"Oh, hiiiiii! Sorry, I'm overexcited I thought you were coming tomorrow. Well yeah, come in".

The gates open to the beautiful house as I walked across its neat, beautiful path to this lovely, decorated black door. I knocked on the door as I waited for the mysterious girl (judging from her voice) to open the door. As the door opened, I looked up to see a pretty girl. She had caramel skin complexion, blue eyes and was really curvy. She squealed in joy as she hugged, I just have an awkward smile.

"You don't remember me, do you?"

"Sorry, no. Who are you?"

"I'm your cousin silly, Ambrose?'

AUTHORS NOTE- AMBROSE ON THE SIDE

"Oh yeahhh, you look really different that I didn't realize it was you. (Laughs) How you doing?"

"Fine now that your here, anyways, come I want to give you a tour of the house and introduce you to everyone, oh and by the way, mummy and daddy aren't back from work yet"

"Oh that's okay, so what's being going on in your life recently?"

"Nothing much, just same old daily routine go to school, eat food, endure pain from my siblings and sleep"

"(Laughs) Wow, that must be a very interesting life then.(sarcasm)"

"Okay well yeah, so this is the sitting room and that's the kitchen. Also we have five bathrooms one downstairs four upstairs. This is Jaden's room, don't ever go into his room, he doesn't like people. That's my room and this is the room your going to be staying in. So do you want to settle in or do you want me to introduce you to the familia and friends"

"Ermm yeah you can introduce me to your familia"

Ambrose takes YN down to the basement which looks like a mini arcade and in there where seven boys one with an afro and another with a blonde-brown, clean cut. Also one with green eyes and hair in dreads; another with pig tails, clean cut ,braids and afro again. It was like a miniature boy paradise going down there.