03

NOT PROOF READ

YN POV

As of right now I have gotten dressed and I'm waiting for Princeton to take me to this mysterious place he was talking about like I know I'm new to Cali but i still know some places like...................erm I'll worry about that later. Back to the story....

Princeton-"Hey YN, thanks for waiting! Let's go! *drags YN hand*

YN-"Hey, wait! Where are we going? Stop dragging me like that!"

Princeton-"You'll see. And I am dragging you for a reason. Now, come on!"

*Jaden looks out the window*

Jaden-"Why is he getting all touchy, touchy on that faggot? He needs a better taste in girls"

YN-"ehem, ehem i can hear you, you know!"

Jaden-"You're meant to hear that"

YN-"How rude! You won't get a girl yourself with that attiude!"

Jaden-"Stop being nosy!"

Princeton-"Come on! Stop talking to him, he is just an idiot. Bye, Jade!"

Jaden-"I though we were friends prince! Oh and YN why don't you tell Prince Charming about your last boyfriend isn't that the reason why your here*starts to smirk*

Princeton-"what is Jaden talking about"

YN-"it's nothing, just don't worry about it"

Princeton-"okaaaay Princeton says still unsure. let's go I have someone important for you to meet"

YN-"I always gotta meet someone *laughs"

Princeton-"don't worry your going to love it"

YN-"just out if curiosity and not to seem rude but why do you want to get to know me anyway"

Princeton-"you seem like the type who's trustworthy either way I'm trying to let go of my fake friends and try to carefully choose the ones who will be with you true thick and thin"

YN-"well who knows maybe behind this trustworthy look could be a girl with evil schemes *gives prince the crazy look*

Princeton-"that just crazy,but yeah what you said was true though"

YN-"your so serious, I'm just joking with you"

Princeton-"I know and come on we have places to go and people to see"

YN-"this better be good I don't like waking up tis early on a Saturday night"

Princeton-"okay come on were almost there"

YN-"right!"

You guys come up to a old shacked house that looks really run down you wouldn't be able to know it was a house.

YN-"we came to some kind if next house that looks like it's viciously attacked by a tornado!"

Princeton-"at least I know that you have a very creative mind"

YN-"Princeton are you even listening to me. I'm not going into that thing"

Princeton-"please come on, the place is a lot better than it looks"

YN-"okay, I'm coming only because your my bestie's cousin"

Princeton and YN start to walk to the house when you entered you found the house completely nice am well furnitured it was outside that looked run down but it still had a weird smell in place.

All of a second the door closed with a Bang! and Princeton had a crazy look in his eyes. before you knew it you were running away from him as you banged into someone realizing it was Carlos.

YN-"Carlos! Oh my gosh! I miss you where have you being.

Carlos-"*laughs* I've missed you too. the last time I saw you was in New York when we were about five years old"

YN-" true, so what are you doing here in LA"

Carlos-"Princeton called me here so we can go to funfair in Compton so come on were going now"

Carlos-"why couldn't we have just go to were we were going in the first place"

Princeton-"Carlos said he wanted to scare you but instead made you happy"

YN-"okaaaaay coe on lets go. I want to see this funfair"

The guys walk outside to a range rover and start to drive to Compton

YN- "how come we walked to here if we could have just taken the car"

Princeton-"don't really know, Oh well"

Princeton cranks up the radio and "No mes quenda mas" by Selena is playing

Princeton-"I love her songs before I was born my mum would be listening to her music but now shes gone (RIP)

YN-" I know right I never really understood her language but I could tell what it was about and I will be singing along to the song. plus she will be 43 if she was here and half of the stars that are here today wouldn't be here if not for her"

Carlos-"your right its just sad to see such a beautiful voice gone"

Carlos winds down the window and makes the radio even louder as everyone in the car starts singing on top of their voices to the song and while there doing this people around the street are looking at them giving them weird looks

30 MINUTES LATER

they reach the funfair and over there's a band playing some type of rock music that sounds really good. lots of people are just dancing around eating food, playing games and just having fun.

Princeton had run over to the crowd of people as he was listening to the music that was playing while you and Carlos were by the food place after getting on the Ferris wheel three times. Everything was going really good until the police showed up out of nowhere.

YN POV

 Everything was a blast and I was just rocking to the beat as the police showed up to the place and next thing I knew this big guy who had a beard mistakingly let his barbecue grill fall on a tent in panic which made a fire start the whole place was under panic everyone was running aroyund scared for their life but the only thing on my ming was looking for Carlos and Princeton I guessed he was looking for me also because he couldn't see the big electric quitar that was on fire about to fall on him. I ran with extra speed before I pushed him out of the way only to be shouting for my life as the fire started to spread all over my cloth..............................

BLACK OUT

AUTHOR'S NOTE

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG TIME I HAVE EXAMS SOON BUT IM GOING TO TRY AND PROBABLY FIND SOME TIME TO RIGHT A CHAPTER AND UPLOAD IT BUT UNTIL THEN CAN YOU PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE ABOUT THIS BOOK IT WOULD BE REALLY GREAT IF THAT HAPPENED THANKS:)

GOAL

3+VOTES, 1+COMMENT