02

AUTHORS NOTE: Second chapter is mostly about your nightmare for the first part Enjoy☺️

Proof Read

YN POV

I was running at full speed through the street in Essex (a place in the UK), hearing his voice calling me, taunting me and the police were fast behind us, but all I wanted to do was get away. However, knowing him he wouldn't leave me alone. It confused me, why does he want me? Can't he just get out of my life? It's all Marcus' fault! If he hadn't dared me to date that guy, maybe I would have known he was a physco!

Now I'm at the brim of my death and all I can hear is gunshots being fired.....a screeching shout came from no where as I realized I was the one who was shot. Before I knew it, everything went black and I woke up to Ambrose hitting me with a pillow as I realized I was sleep screaming again.

Everyone was in the room looking at me

Ambrose-"Are you okay?"

YN-"Yeah I'm fine, it's just a nightmare I had"

Jaden-"If she going to be screaming everyday, she might as well move out"

UncleH-"What is your problem? All you have being doing is acting like a pain in the ass!"

AuntyH-"Language, the kids are here!"

Timmy-"what does ass mean?"

Deborah-"It's another word for a butt"

Timmy-"oh ass, ass, ass, ass!

AuntyH-"Okay that's enough! And Deborah were did you learn that from!"

Deborah-"Jaden"

Jaden-"The hell! I never taught you that! Why the hell are you luring on me you little fat GCO(get's cut off)

UncleH-"Can I talk to you?"

Jaden-"Whatever"

Deborah-"Any-who, bye! Me and Timmy are going to our friends house so we will be gone"

AuntyH-"If you have any more nightmares, just to lwt you know, I'm here, okay?"

YN-"Yes, Aunty"

Ambrose-"*laughs* He finally going to get in trouble"

YN-"Innit, though. I've only being here for less than a day, but I already know he's going to be trouble. Why is he like that?"

Ambrose-"Its just he lost someone special"

YN-"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss"

Ambrose-"It's okay, it's just that he can't accept she's gone"

YN-"Is the person we are talking about got to do with yesterday's incident of when I called Deborah,  Debby and everyone got quiet"

Ambrose-"Don't worry, you'll understand later. Oh and get ready, Princeton wants to take you somewhere"

YN-" What! Is he the cute boy with the afro, who is also in that R'n'B group called Mindless Behavior"

Ambrose-"Erm yeah, he's really nice though"

YN-" Why doe he want to take me out? I don't even know the dude"

Ambrose-"You'll see. Bye and get ready, he's coming at 1 o' clock

YN-"Okay, I guess I'll get ready then. Bye, Mabrose" (ma-bro-se)

Ambrose-"What kind of nickname is that? Just don't call me that, okay?"

YN-"Yes, mam!"

Ambrose-"*laughs* We are going to get along just fine" she says as she walks out of the room.

MEANWHILE

In the hallway

UncleH- "What the hell is your problem!"

Jaden-"My problem is her, I don't like her or the vibes she gives off"

UncleH-"The hell! what do you mean?"

Jaden-"If she's crazy enough to have a serial killer after her, then I don't want her in this house! She should fly off to some next place where she can hide!"

UncleH-"Okay now your making nonsense! If it was Nicole that was here, you would welcome let her stay here for as long as she likes! So why can't you just let YN stay!? It's not like she's doing anything wrong!"

Jaden-"*shouting* DO NOT BRING HER INTO THIS MATTER! I DON'T WANT HER HERE. SHE DOSEN'T BELONG HERE. IT'S EITHER SHE GOES OR I GO"

UncleH-"There is no reason to be shouting and no YN will not be going anywhere! You will be staying so that is clear! I don't want to hear any of your nonsense right now! When you are ready to apologize, you must go and apologize to YN, are we clear now?"

Jaden- " Whatever"

UncleH-"It's either that or you can kiss that party your going to today, bye!"

Jaden-"What the fu*k! Why are you making my life a living hell!?"

UncleH-"How about we make a deal?"

Jaden-"What!?"

UncleH-"You take your time to get to know her and I'll increase your allowance"

Jaden-"So we're bribing now, are we?"

UncleH-"Beg your pardon? This is a deal you have to make whether you like it or not. Or your allowance goes down"

Jaden-"Your acting like an Oreo (not in a racist type if way it's just for the story)right now. Who in these days gives allowances? You get money from your parents when you need it"

UncleH-"Your problem*starts to walk away*"

Jaden-"Okay, okay I'll do it how much we talking here?"

UncleH-"About 300-350"

Jaden-"Per day"

UncleH-"Are you for rea!l Ain't nobody got time for that!"

Jaden-"Your loss"

UncleH-"Okay, what ever just make friends with YN" *goes away*

Jaden flips the bird

UncleH-"I saw that!"

Jaden-"What makes you think I didn't want you to not see what I did"

UncleH-"YOU LIL....GCO"

Jaden-"Bye! *Runs into his room*"

UncleH-"Punk ass nigga"

AUTHOR'S NOTE- sorry it's short it's just a chapter I may edit it after and I know it's supposed to be a horror story, but that will happen as you get more into the book.please vote and comments thanks😉