fucked him right there on the table [smut]

title: fucked him right there on the table

written by: rendezvousboy

summary: orlando is trying to watch an eagles game but his little boyfriend wants attention. he eventually gives in and satisfies his baby girl, not without punishing him first.

contains: boyxboy action, anal sex, vulgar language, graphic, baby girl kink, hair pulling, daddy kink, slight spanking, humiliation.

song inspired by: Or Nah by Ty Dolla $ign ft. The Weeknd, Wiz Khalifa, and Dj Mustard.
________________________

"baby, not now. i'm trying to watch the game."

"but i want to-,"

"jamie. i said no." i stated firmly and watched as he sat beside me with a large pout on his face. his little pink lips were jutted out and he continued to throw his little hissy fit.

the eagles were playing against the steelers, 13 to 7. we were winning and i needed it to stay that way. but i couldn't focus with the 5'2 vixen sitting beside me in nothing but my oversized t-shirt and pink, lace panties.

you could say we were an odd couple. i was a heavily tattooed, muscly, 6'3 man who spent entirely too much time at the gym in hopes of staying fit. while jamie was a short, rosy cheeked boy who worked at the florist and wore clothes that were 3 times as big as him.

jamie may look like an innocent little flower on the outside, but truth be told, he was a big slut. my slut. he wanted me and only me. all day, every day. it really surprised me how he's horny all the time.

"please, orlando! pretty please! i wanna play." he whined. 'play' was his code word for sex. he actually doesn't like saying 'sex' or 'fuck' because he said those are naughty words.

"jamie. you know how important this game is. if we win, we go to the super bowl! i can't be distracted right now."

"hmph!" he crossed his arms over his chest in a huff. i rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to our large screen tv. practically on the edge of my seat as i watched with anticipation.

jamie got up from the couch and moved to stand in front of me, blocking my view with his curvy body.

"jamie-,"

"i want attention!" he stomped his size 6 (in women's) foot and balled his hairless hands.

"jamie! stop it, now! we can play later, ok?!" i said as i looked up at him, and i didn't have to look up much. even with him standing and me sitting, he was still short.

"no."

i paused.

"what did you just say?" i gritted as i stood to my feet, easily towering over his small frame. he looked up at me angrily, not intimidating me at all with his glare because honestly he looked like a kicked kitten.

"i said, no." he repeated and i saw red.

in one swift motion, i grabbed him from underneath his arms and picked him up, hoisting him into the air.