oh baby, look what you've started [smut]

title: oh baby, look what you've started [smut]

written by: rendezvousboy

summary: after dealing with his sassy boyfriend all day, memphis shows his princess who's boss.

contains: hair pulling, boyxboy, anal sex, spanking, belts, sir kink, bondage, princess kink.

song: Into You by Ariana Grande

_________________________

"it's not my fault!"

"micah, you cannot curse at someone because they forgot to give you a straw. the cashier made a simple mistake and you took it to the extreme."

"the bitch should've double checked then, and maybe then i would've been nice to her." micah sat on the couch with his arms crossed and with his eyebrows furrowed. i placed our multiple bags onto the counter and stared at him sternly.

"watch your mouth."

"fuck off." he mutters at me and rolls his eyes. i'm taken back a little, not used to my princess giving me such disrespect. sure, he's rude as hell to everyone else, but he knows better than to talk to me like that.

i glare at him harshly and begin making my way towards his petite figure. micah visibly gulps, suddenly regretting his choice of words and perhaps even his actions from earlier, and then bolts off of the couch and up the stairs. my feet make no sudden movements to follow him. instead i keep my slow, intimidating pace.

micah runs into our bedroom and tries to shut the door behind him quickly, but i smack my hand against it and easily push my way inside.

my princess is looking at me like a deer caught in headlights, and i turn to shut the door behind me, locking it subtly.

"m-memphis, babe..." he laughs awkwardly and takes a few small steps back.

"don't babe me, babe. did you really think it was a good idea to cuss at me like that?"

"i was- i didn't..."

"you know, you've had an attitude towards me all day. i tried brushing it off, figuring that you probably just woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but i see that is simply just not the case." i lecture as i pull my shirt over my head, showing my profound veins that were sticking out from my slight anger.