just go right there, rock my body [smut]

title: just go right there, rock my body [smut]

written by: rendezvousboy

summary: derrick and mickey have car sex, much to mickey's father's dismay.

contains: car sex, gay sex, boyxboy, age difference (16/18), pretty self explanatory

song inspired by: body party by ciara

this is a part 2, to my other one shot "3 in the morning, you know i'm horny"

______________________________

"mickey?! mickey, why is this door locked?"

i shot up, quickly hopping out of the bed. derrick also hopped up, and oh my god my father is going to kill me!

"i thought you left!" i whisper yelled at derrick. as i threw his sweater to him.

"i fell asleep!" i watched as he pulled his sweater over his head, and i know this was a bad time to get turned off but god, he looked so good in the morning.

"mickey! open this door right now!"

"i'm coming, daddy!" i pulled my clothes back on and quickly pushed derrick over to the window.

"wait!" he stopped, turning to look down at me.

"what is it?!"

"can i have a kiss?"

"oh my god," i sighed and quickly pecked him on the mouth. hurrying him out the window.

"i'll come pick you up later."

"only if i'm not dead by then."

once he was gone and i was dressed, i pulled the sweater up to cover my hickeys.

"hey dad, what's up?" i pull open the door, and he pushes his way inside.

"what the hell is going on in here?" he asked, looking around every nook and cranny.

"whatever do you mean?"

"i heard voices."

he gave me a look. my father was always overprotective of me, which basically meant he hated derrick's guts. especially since he was older than me and not in school anymore.

i know if he got the chance to get to know derrick, he wouldn't hate him.

"nobody but me, dad." i nervously chuckled, leaning my neck against my hand.

"well, alright. come on, your mom made us breakfast."

"okay, i'll be down in a second!" i hurriedly got him out of the room before he could notice the purple love bites littered on my neck.

"maybe mom has some concealer."

______________________________

"mickey-,"

"dad, he's gonna be here any minute just please be nice!"