Selfie

"Give me my phone Chanyeol," an increasingly upset Sehun demanded.

"Why? What's in it that I can't see?" Chanyeol replied jokingly.

Sehun avoided the question. "I don't go through your phone."

"Here." Chanyeol reached in his back pocket and attempted to hand his phone to Sehun.
"I don't want it."

"Here, take it. I have nothing to hide," a smug Chanyeol stated.
Sehun took Chanyeols phone.
"My birthday right?" Chanyeol asked, as he started to type in the passcode.
Sehun looked on with angst.
"One, one, two," but before he could put in the last number, his phone rang.
"It's your mom," a relieved Sehun said.
Chanyeol gave Sehun his phone back and took his.
"I have to run a quick errand, I'll be back soon," Chanyeol told Sehun.

Sehun breathed a sigh of relief. He opened his phone and immediately went to his pics.

 He opened his phone and immediately went to his pics

Shortly after Sehun and Jihun interaction, KNK started promoting their new album

Shortly after Sehun and Jihun interaction, KNK started promoting their new album. The only communication they have had is through calls, texts, and a rare occasion when they were able to talk via FaceTime. Jihun would send Sehun a selfie every now and then. Although physically, Sehun had not been unfaithful to Chanyeol, emotionally he was. Sehun decided that if he headed down this road, he would hurt everyone involved. He deleted his pics of Jihun and sent him a text.
-I know promotions are ending and you'll be back soon. I feel it's best if we don't see each other. I don't want to hurt you or anyone else. I'm sorry. -S

"You just did," Jihun sadly said.

Over the next couple of months, Sehun put all his time into making his relationship work.

Chanyeol arrived home, looking anxious. Sehun immediately went to comfort him.
"What's wrong Channie?"
" I have that live interview tomorrow. It's been a while since I've interviewed alone." He hesitated, "I don't want to fuck it up."
Sehun kissed him on top of his head. "You won't and when you nail the interview, I want you to meet me at your favorite restaurant so we can celebrate."
Chanyeol nodded his head and agreed.
"I'm going to run you a hot shower. You'll feel much better."
Sehun was right. Chanyeol felt better.
Sehun was waiting for Chanyeol with a warm glass of milk. "Here, this will warm you and soothe your nerves."
Chanyeol took the warm milk and drank it. "I'm feeling a lot better already," Chanyeol said falling back on his bed, with his naked body exposed.
"No," Sehun exclaimed, as he pointed at Chanyeols hard penis.
Chanyeol sat up, "why not?"
Sehun didn't respond.
"He's been wanting you all day. Every time I thought about you, he would get hard." Chanyeol walked over to a blushing Sehun. Sehun turned his head, turning not to look. Chanyeol went back to his bed. He laid face down, with one of his legs spread. Sehun tried to resist. But after seeing Chanyeol hard body, his heart started to beat rapidly, he felt a surge of adrenaline through his body. He took of his pajamas and laid on Chanyeols back.
"Took you long enough," a smiling Chanyeol said.

Sehun kissed Chanyeol down his back, making his way to his ass. He lightly planted kisses on Chanyeol ass and thought, this may be the time he allowed me to be inside of him. Sehun grabbed Chanyeol ass, causing him to twitch. Sehun licked his finger and played with the rim of Chanyeol asshole. He eased his finger inside Chanyeol and waited for him to tell him no, which never came. Sehun moved his finger inside and out of Chanyeol ass. He removed his finger and was about to put his hard penis inside Chanyeol, but Chanyeol turned over and placed Sehun face down in the bed. "My turn."
Chanyeol put his face in between Sehun  ass and licked his tight hole. Next he slipped his tongue in.
This was Sehun first time. Chanyeol is his first and he had never done that before. Chanyeol raised up, "does it feel good?"
"Yes! Please don't stop." Chanyeol went back to pleasuring Sehun. Chanyeol got up and lifted Sehun to him and pushed his penis into Sehun. Sehun legs began to shake as he comes. Chanyeol pulled Sehun close, held his hips and comes. They are both exhausted. Sehun made Chanyeol get off the bed so he could change the sheets. They laid on the bed, Sehun resting underneath Chanyeols arm. "I love you Channie." Chanyeol didn't respond. Sehun looked up at him and his eyes were closed and he could hear a soft snore. Sehun cuddled back under him and closed his eyes. Chanyeol opened his eyes.