Fate?

"Dinner was a great idea. I'm glad you suggested that we make time to do it."

"To be honest, I've missed you. I've thought about you a lot." Chanyeol responded, taking the last bite of his dinner.

A smile came across Sehun face.

"Hey,I'm sorry about before."

"Let's not talk about it. All that's in the past. Let's just concentrate on the future, our future."

"I like the sound of that,"
Sehun and Chanyeol finished dinner and decided to go home and watch a movie.
Chanyeol and Sehun snuggled up on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and watched the movie. Sehun laid his head on Chanyeols arm. Chanyeol reached and took his hand.
Sehun looked at Chanyeol who bent over to kiss him.
Chanyeol and Sehun made out on the couch, passionately kissing one another. Sehun ran his hand down Chanyeols back causing him to tingle all over. Chanyeols dick got hard and Sehun could see it through his pants. Sehun firmly touched Chanyeol.
Chanyeol placed his hand on top of Sehuns hand. Sehun caressed him deeper causing Chanyeol to moan.
Sehun stood up and held his hand out to Chanyeol, "Do you want to take this upstairs?" Sehun asked.

Chanyeol stood and placed his hand in Sehuns, "I do."

They started up the stairs when they heard frantic knocking and continuous ringing at the door.
They went down to see what was going on. It was Hajoon driver. He was out of breath and filled with worry.
"Chan..., Chanyeol, Hajoon has been in a car accident."
"What?! Is he ok?"
"I don't know. He's in and out of consciousness, but he's calling for you."
Chanyeol turned and looked at Sehun who said, "Go, take care of your friend."
"You're coming with me," Chanyeol said. Sehun nodded and followed Chanyeol.
When they got to the hospital, Hajoon had been taken into surgery. He had some bleeding on his brain.

Sehun held Chanyeols hand. "He's going to be fine."

Chanyeol nodded, "Sure he is. I'm not worried."
A few hours later the doctor came out and said, "we stopped the bleeding. It was a little swelling, but we won't be able to tell the affects until he wakes up."
"What are you saying," his driver asked.
"Well, there could be memory loss, vision, and also his brain could possibly not function like he use to."

"Can we see him?" Chanyeol asked.
"Yes, in about an hour."

Chanyeol went in by himself to see him. He was hooked up to all sorts of machines. His hair was shaved, he had a black eye, bruises on his hands and a cut on his cheek. As soon as Chanyeol saw him, he cried. His heart ached so much that he couldn't breathed.

Hajoon driver walked in and Chanyeol quickly wiped his tears from his face.

"What happened?"
Hajoon driver told Chanyeol how Hajoon was jogging down by the Han River when out of nowhere, this car started to come in his direction. He called out to him, but Hajoon couldn't hear because he had his headphones in. Hajoon seen the car coming at the last minute and managed not to get hit head on.

"And the driver?"
"He's fine. He has been taken into police custody for questioning.  I'll stay with Hajoon. He's father should arrive in the morning."

"Ok, I'll be back to see him tomorrow."
Chanyeol gently touched Hajoon cheek and kissed him on the forehead and whispered, "don't leave me."