Introduction:

All people who have just started reading this first chapter enter a room filled with books.

Humatrix: (is seen in a den sitting on a large recliner next to a fireplace) oh hello there. Allow me to explain, due to some issues I brought upon myself some ideas I have I can't bring onto Wattpad.

He then gets up and takes out a book.

Humatrix: and also I have become tiresome of reading my own stories, so I want to ask you all. If anyone would have the guts to take this on I challenge all of you to see if you can handle my requests. (Sits back down) if you can write the stories I request in this book I'll recommend you're profiles in the form of chapters in this book. And which books I recommend, so can you handle it?

Everyone nods

Humatrix: splendid simply splendid, I will have the details for each book in the chapters which I ask or challenge. If anyone were to accept I will announce which people have accepted, details shall be located in requests. If the requests have few details you will have to message me for further details. But be warned most may be Ben 10 related as am I a fan of the series. Now as Stan Lee would say, EXCELSIOR!!! (Hits the recline lever and gets thrown forward) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (Lands in fish tank) we will never speak of this (spits a goldfish back into the tank).