Eleventh

Hello I'm back with more CHALLENGES!!!!!!!

Anyway here's the first challenge in like... wait how long has it been? A month?! Oh wow I need to put up more of these things.

But that'll have to wait for another time, here is my newest challenge.

This crossover will be with an old anime. And by old I really mean old, like near original Dragon Ball Z animation style old.

It is a magic based world with an extremely powerful sorceress with blazing orange hair.

And one of her most powerful (cough) and over the top (cough) (cough) Spells was the mighty Dragon Slave! And following her is a blonde lackey of a swordsman who has an intelligence deficiency.

Still have no clue? Well maybe this narration'll give you a hint.

"When Monsters rampage I'm there to take them down.
Where treasure glitters I'm there to claim it.
Where an enemy rises to face me... VICTORY WILL BE MINE!!!!

At this point you might as well watch the video. It's the Slayers series, the story about Leena Inverse who travels around stopping evil.

Then adding our favorite shapeshifter Ben to the equation things'll really get shook up.

Summary: after getting hurled into a portal, Ben finds himself in a new fantasy world. And meeting a sorceress named Leena, who's power literally knows no bounds. Wanting to find a way to get home, he asks Leena to help him so long as he helps her fight the evil in this world. And so their journey began.

Time Line: Omniverse (after Frogs of War)

Pairing: BenxLeena

Omnitrix version: Omniverse only with better controls, master control and Ultimatrix function.

Ben Personality: like Omniverse only a little more serious like in Alien Force.

Ben style: Omniverse at first, then it changes to suit the new world.

Alien Count: all aliens.

Well that's all for now, please accept this or any of my challenges, it's well appreciated or at least vote and comment...

Leena Inverse: DRAGON SLAVE!!!!!

Me: MOMMY!!!!!!!!! (Gets blown up) once I get my dimension remodeled... please read the stories... (faints backwards)