Sixth

Humatrix: Okay because no one has decided to try any of my challenges, starting next week if no one takes on any of them I will be daring people to do it. Nothing personal, been a little under the weather lately and finally got over it. Any way here is the next challenge.

W
I
L
L

I
R
M
A

T
A
R
A
N
E
E

C
O
R
N
E
L
I
A

H
A
Y
L
I
N

Have you figured out this half of the puzzle to find out which book it is yet? If not maybe this'll give you a clue.

Quintessence

Water

Fire

Earth

Air

Five elements.

Still no know?

I may as well give you the final nail.

Here it comes

Almost there

Nearly there

This is really annoying you isn't this?

Yeah it is... I can see the hate in your eyes...

Anyway for reals here it is

Yes W.I.T.C.H. Is this week's new crossover challenge. And before any of you go throwing of opinions or thoughts on topic on the gender focused genres or maturity level the media I choose. Let me remind you readers that this site is a place where people can freely express their love for writing and set free their inner child.

Any way I happen to start watching W.I.T.C.H. Recently and I admit this is a good show. Anyway here is the low down.

Summary: after a few years since that fateful summer, Ben Tennyson, savior of the universe, wielder of the Omnitrix, and all around super hero, had moved to Heatherfield. And now attends Sheffield institute, at first everything seems normal. That was until he decides to make friends with his next door neighbor Will Vandom, and her friends. The next thing he knows, Ben is thrown into a new situation involving evil princes, a lost princess, and guardian fairies?

Ben version

Appearance: same shirt as original only now is wearing a green long sleeve underneath it. Wears jeans instead of cargo pants, and of course the Omnitrix, to see which version check Omnitrix version in this area.

Age: 13

Personality: an in between of original and Alien force, is more thoughtful and less rash in being a hero. Had also taken guitar lessons [(cough) against his will (cough) (cough)] from Max. As an apology for arguing during that concert during the weather monster event. Able to stomach nearly inedible foods thanks to Grandpa Max again.

Omnitrix version: an updated version of his original only slightly different. Azmuth has visited and have him partial master control. He can switch from form to form and stay in any form for as long as he wants, but he isn't able to decide which form he first transforms in. An example is if he wants Stink fly and he gets four arms, then he can switch to four arms automatically after. Also he has unlocked the alien force, ultimate alien and Omniverse Aliens. Minus the Ultimates of course.

Pairing; BenxWill
How; your choice on how, as to why mine already has him with Irma so I decided for this one he can be with Will.