Seventh

Okay here's the seventh challenge, this one happens to be related to one of my current books.

Okay first thing, in which universe had WWIII Break out and nuclear missiles were scattered throughout Japan?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Don't know? Okay here's another hint, in the same world one of the bombs created a perfect circle, and in the Tokyo night scape. It creates a dark lightless void known as "THE BLACK SPOT"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Still don't know? Okay, in this world the people who survived the blast had gained unique side effect, and have been gifted with amazing powers and abilities. Their name, also happens to be the name of this anime.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay maybe these characters can give you a hint

that's right it's needless

And yes I am doing a challenge for someone to make a Needless/Ben 10 crossover. Even though I already made one but let me remind you that I also did one for Monster Musume even though I already have one. As well as the Tora Dora one as well.

Blade: yeah take a chance what's the harm readers.

Me: BLADE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!?!?!

Blade: you left the door open.

Cruz: don't worry we promise not to break anything.

Me: where's Eve?

Gido: oh that character you paired her with, Ben... she's sorta (Points to her currently kissing Ben).

Me: (covers Cruz's eyes) GET A ROOM!!! Anyway here's the run down

Basic summary: Ben Tennyson has been sent to another world, the world of Needless. He bumps into Cruz Schild when he was in the sewers and they both run into Adam blade. Ben then takes up the torch as Cruz's surrogate older brother, and helps take Simeon down. And along the way he may end up being the new love interest of a doppelgänger fragment holder.

Pairing: BenxEve

Appearance: Omniverse

Time Line: Ultimate Alien

Ben Personality: is humorous like Omniverse but is serious in an emergency like the first part of Alien force.

Omnitrix: Alien Force with some hints from Omniverse, he manages to not sacrifice the Omnitrix but rather install the Hyper evolution function into it. Along with master control to allow Ben to switch between forms, and in human form the Omnitrix can place itself on his chest like his as a face plate like his transformations. And switch his body parts and features with his aliens's.

Alien count: all of them.

Optional Additions; here's suggestions that you can use, the rest above however I would like to see in this book please.

- a major disaster occurs when Blade fights Archlight at the end and Ben is forced to being everyone to his world when Gwen manages to open a portal to bring him back. If choosing this please continue on from that point in the Ben 10 timeline in Ultimate Alien, Ben unlocks them all using Brainstorm like how Kenny did with Graymatter in the original series.

- Cruz end up falling in love with Rook's little sister later on.