Twelfth

Hello here's another challenge coming at yah!!! (Throws a baseball at the reader and... it accidentally hits reader in the face) OH MY GOD SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!!

A quick visit to the hospital later

Hey everyone, sorry about the baseball, I was playing car with Boulder and I miss Aimed my throw. Anyway here's the next challenge.

Another Anime crossover, this one more recent, and compared to the normal action of most Ben 10 Crossovers is more of a slice of life thing. Of coarse to any writers willing to take up this challenge they can still add in the action please.

Anyway this one happens to exhibit the ever popular theme of Demi-humans, people with traits that make them different from the rest. Examples being Vampires, Succubus and Dullahans just to make a few.

If you couldn't guess it's Interviews with Monster Girls.

Summary; After stopping the invasion and saving the Highbreed, Preventing Vilgax from destroying the earth, and using Brainstorms to regain the master control again and his previously used transformations

Summary; After stopping the invasion and saving the Highbreed, Preventing Vilgax from destroying the earth, and using Brainstorms to regain the master control again and his previously used transformations. Ben Tennyson's life was currently, relatively calm, more than he was comfortable with.

Sure the hero of the universe enjoyed the peace and quiet for once but he was starting to feel a little bored. His parents then suggested he should transfer schools to Japan, explaining that the land of the rising sun had the largest record of positive interactions with Demi Humans.

Intrigued by this Ben decided to go for it, and surprisingly he had already befriended a Vampire, Yuki Ona And Dullahan on his first day. Seems like his day is starting to look up, so long as a certain scientist doesn't go experiment happy with his new friends. And also...

Turns out the aunt he's staying with, she's also a Demi Human, and the most embarrassing part. She happens to be a succubus... this is going to be awkward.

Time Line; Alien Force-Ultimate Alien

Ben Personality; though Laid Back can be extremely serious and hardcore in a heartbeat. And most of the time tries to be responsible.

Ben Appearance; Alien Force

Omnitrix Type; Alien Force But with all the aliens and Master Control

Pairing; BenxMachi