u

when wonwoo met mingyus parents his mom didn't know whether to yell at him for cursing as the first words or to tell him how much she loved him for making mingyu so happy. so she did both.

mingyu and his dad both apologized after saying how his mom was just a bit crazy.

or a lot.

yea, a lot.

when mingyu met wonwoos "parents" they were basically bowing at his feet for making wonwoo so happy. and bringing him out of depression and stuff like that.

mingyu just smiled and laughed saying he was happy to do so.

a few years later....

mingyu and wonwoo were currently settling into their dorms room.

yes, the couple was in college now and they were lucky enough to live together.

"is there a purpose to set up my bed if we'll be sleeping in one bed anyways?"

mingyu asked just feeling lazy and not wanting to set it up.

"yes you lazy ass."

"wah that hurt."

mingyu said dramatically putting his hand over his heart.

"oh shut up and keep unpacking."

wonwoo was walking by mingyus bed where mingyu was currently sitting when mingyu grabbed his wrist and pulled him down onto the bed.

mingyu hovered over wonwoo and pressed his lips against him.

"i love you."

mingyu said after pulling away.

wonwoo locked his arms around mingyus neck and said,

"i love you too."

before pulling him back down into a passionate kiss.

|welp it's the end of my fourth terrible fanfic, thanks for reading :3|