Chapter 7 (not edited)

**Emma's POV**

I woke up this morning feeling amazing. Then everything from last night came rushing back to me. The way his lips tasted and his smooth cold skin against mine.  Oh god that was wrong. What's wrong with me. Why do I want to be with such a bad guy?

Suddenly I got an urgent text from Scott
'Emma come to my house now!!'
I quickly got ready and ran over to his house. When I walked through the front door I saw void sitting there tied up With tape over his mouth. Unable to talk. 'How did you catch him?' I question. I was driving past your house last night when I saw him standing infront of your door' Scott says. Oh god what if he knows what happened between us last night my heart started to beat so fast I couldn't calm it down. 'We think he was trying to kidnap you' stiles says. Oh thank god. They don't know.
'Anyway we may have found somewhere to search for a way to kill him' Lydia explains 'can you stay here and watch him again?'

'Okay' I say reluctantly and they all leave. Me and void alone once again.
We sat there in silence for a while. There was tension in there air. He started to gesture at me to take the tape of his mouth. Eventually I did. 'They are going to kill me, you know' he says with his raspy voice

'I know'

'I Know you don't want me dead'

'And why would you think that'

'Because you like me'

'Thats not true. I hate you. You're a murderer why would I like you?'

'Come on admit it. You want me' he chuckles softy. I move closer to him as he laughs. Suddenly out faces are together once again and I kiss him roughly. I didn't want to admit it but he was right. I did want him. And I didn't want him to die.

'How do I stop them from killing you without them finding out it was me'

'I have a plan' he says smirking.

***
As the pack returned I went to make some food. As I was cutting up some carrots I accidentally BUT my hand on the sharp knife. Issac heard me and took the pain away from me. He was so nice. I'm starting to feel guilty for rescuing void. As Issac walked over to the nogistune, he grabbed Issachar arm and took the pain Issac had just taken from me. This made him strong. Strong enough to get up and run away.

'I'm so sorry this is all my fault' says Issac crying.

'Don't worry' said Scott 'but we need to protect Emma. Void was after her last night and I know he will come back to kidnap her'

Everyone nodded in agreement. Why did I just do that. He wasn't there to kidnap me. My heart was beating so fast in fear that they would find out. Scott could obviously hear my heartbeat. 'Hey don't worry.  We won't let him hurt you. I think he has a secret cabin in the woods. Me, Issac and Malia will go looking for it while you guys get some rest'

And we all headed home and I went to sleep trying to get rid of the guilt. They were so worried he would kidnap me. But I was the one who set him free.