Chapter 16 (not edited)

**Emma's pov**

The pack and I where discussing how to find the person void loves. They have a plan. They are going to use a special thing deaton found so the person doesn't actually die. But void will think that she's dead. Hell even hear her heart stop.

The pack still thinks he loves Kate. Since they are working together. Or where. I know she's dead. But I still don't know if I can tell the pack or not. I don't want void to die. And they'll probably never speak to me again. I don't know what to do.  

**

We head into the forest to look for Kate.

'I smell Kate. But something's different. Her smell is mixed with death' malia says and we all run towards the scent.
There we find Kate. She's dead.

'Why would void kill her' Lydia says confused

Scott looks over at me. He looks like he just figured something out. He pulls me to the side 'we need to talk. I'll be at your house at 9pm tonight'

He knows. He figured it out.

****

It was 9pm. Scott arrived at my door. He won't look me in the eyes. Now I know for sure that he's figured it out. I have to say something
'Scott I-'

'Stop' he says cutting me off in a disappointed tone. But there was a hint of anger in there as well. 'I know about you and him. I've been suspecting for a while. Your heart rate would increase whenever we were around him. But I thought you where just nervous. But that day when Kate almost killed you. His face dropped. Like he was sad. And then she turns up dead. You two have been going behind our backs for months. How could you do this to us. Why' tears are now falling down his eyes as I break down.

'Scott I'm sorry. I tried to fight it. I tried not to think about him. But he pulled me in. I couldn't help falling in love with Him.' I say crying. He just turns away from me and doesn't say a word.

'Scott please say something' I say after 10 minutes of silence.

'He killed so many people Emma. He killed my Allison'

'How can I make this up to you. I'll do anything. Please. I'm sorry'

Finally he looks up at me and pulls me into a hug. 'I can forgive you. But you need to help us kill him. You understand that he can't be aloud to live. He won't stop killing people'
I just nod. I know I have to help kill him and I will. I'll kill him.

****

The pack had barley spoken a word to me. Scott obviously told them. We were getting ready for me to 'die' in voids arms. I can't believe I'm doing this. All I have to do is get stabbed in the heart with a knife that's been dipped in something. I'll die for about an hour then come back. Once I come back void will be dead.

I pull Scott aside
'Scott after You kill him I need you to do something for me'

'Of course. What?'

'I need you to take away my memory's of him. I don't want to remember what we had.' Scott pulls me into a tight hug 'ok I'll do it'
'Thank you'

****

We arrived at the woods where we knew void was going to be. In a short amount of time I'll help kill the person I'm in love with.

He appears in front of us. Showing the smirk that I love so much.  The oni where standing behind him. ' I don't know why you keep trying Scott. I'm a thousand years old. You can't kill me' he shouts walking towards us slowly.

'Yes we can. We found one last way. You don't even know that this can kill you'

Suddenly he looks nervous ' what do you mean'

As he said this I feel the knife being stabbed near my heart. The pack all moved away from me to make sure void would be the one to catch me. As I fell he caught me in his arms. Tears bursting out of his dark eyes. 'WHAT DID YOU DO' he shouts at the pick 'WHY'

'Please don't die. I love you. I love you so much. You can't leave me like this.' He crys as he holds me.
I start to cry to 'I'm sorry' I say putting my hands on his face one last time. I fell my heart stopping. I'm about to 'die'.

'I love you' I say as I pull him down into one last kiss. My heart stops.

I can still hear what's happening. Void is screaming and crying. He hunks I'm really dead. Suddenly I Hear something being stabbed into his heart. And He fell into me. I could feel his heartbeat slowing down and then stop all together. The love of my life has just died. And I was the one who helped him die.