Chapter 9 (not edited)

**Emma's pov**

It's been two weeks since I've been at voids cabin. Occasionally I start to feel bad about leaving them but then void kisses me again and I forget all about them and my guilt. But now he's out and I'm alone with my thoughts. What am I doing?? He is probably out there creating an evil plan to kill my pack and hundreds of other innocent people. I'm too worried to leave though. What if he gets angry and kidnaps me for real and doesn't let me leave. He walks through the door and as I look into his dark brown mysterious eyes I forget about all my doubts. He walks over and starts to passionately kiss me. He starts to make his way down to my neck kissing it gently when suddenly he bolts up.

'What's wrong' I question, worried

'They have found us' he says as he rushes me Into the next room. I know the pack is going to find us. Oh god how do I explain what I was doing here with him for two weeks? I here the pack come through the door.

'Her scent is strong. She's somewhere in this house' says Scott as he and the rest of the pack hurry to find me.
Void has his hand over my mouth to try and slow down my heavy nervous breaths. All of a sudden Issac comes up behind Us and pushes void forward cause me to fall over and get knocked out.

***
As I start to wake up I see the pack standing over me looking worried.

'Are you okay' malia asks

I just nod silently not knowing what to do

'I can't believe he kidnapped you' says Lydia

'What happened' I ask feeling confused

'Well we caught your scent and followed it to the cabin. Then we saw him with his hand over your mouth and you looked so scared. Isaac pushed him unfortunately causing you to be knocked out but then Kira slashed his stomach and then he got away we can't find him now.' Scott explains

Oh god they think he kidnapped me. This is good. They don't know the real reason I was there.

'What happened while I was gone' I sat trying to ask questions so they won't find out I wasn't kidnapped.

'He blew up a bus full of people and killed around 10 more on the streets' malia said sadly

And that's when I realised that he is a bad person and I can't ever see him again. I'll tell him next time we see each other. Hopefully he won't get mad....