Chapter 13 (not edited)

**Emma's pov**

The pack and I are walking back from seeing my the movie American assassin. We went because we wanted to try and forgot about our problems for a little while. But all I could think of was him. How is lips felt against mine. His pale cold skin brushing against my warm skin. Scott could tell I was distracted.
'What was wrong with you In the movie'. He said 'you weren't paying attention at all'

'Just thinking' I said trying not to lie because he would here my heartbeat.

'About void?'

Oh my god. How do I respond? Does he know?

'I know it's scary but we'll get rid of him soon. Try not to think about him we'll get him'

Phew. I smile at him. I can't take this anymore. I spend most of my time thinking about him and wondering whether or not the pack will find out and what they will say if they find out. I have to do something about this.

Suddenly Scott looks worried.

'Someone's in trouble' he says and we all follow him down an alleyway to see someone being attacked. 'STOP' Issac yells and the attacker looks up smirking. It's void.

'You can't beat me scotty' he says lifting up the victim. The victim looks terrified.

'Yes I can. We'll kill you.' Scot says and he roars. 'I won't let you hurt anymore people'

'But I'm going to hurt many more people before I'm done Scott. You can't save everyone'

'Yes I can'

And With that void snaps the victims neck. Sending an echo through the alleyway. 'You couldn't save him could you' void says chuckling loudly and then disappears.
We all sprint over to the body. How could he be so careless. When he looked up and smirked his eyes for so dark and evil. No humanity in them. He's so evil. How could I love him. He just killed an innocent person. But for some reason a small part of me didn't care that he was like this. All I wanted to do was be with him. But I know I should care. And I won't be with a murderer. He doesn't care for me anyway.

We called in to the police and walked home. On the way home our way home we tried to discuss ways of killing him and Kate. But we didn't even know where they are hiding or what they are planning.

*****

I walked into my living room to see him sitting there smiling at me. I was so happy to see him. It's like something came over me. I didn't care about the events that happens 20 minutes ago. All I wanted to do was be with him. Kiss him and touch him like I've done so many times before. He walked over to me and started kissing me when we broke of our kiss I looked down and saw his hands covered him blood. I snapped out of my trance.

'What's that' I asked him pointing to the blood

'Trust me you don't want to know' he says giving a small laugh.

'Did you kill someone else?' I say as my eyes burn. A tear threatening to fall.

'Well what do you expect. I am an evil fox spirit' he says trying to kiss me again as I move away.

'Get out' I say trying to stay calm but he doesn't move. All he does is sit there staring at me.

'GET OUT' I scream. I can't take this anymore I need him to leave. 'You don't care about anyone. How can you just kill people. I bet you wouldn't even care about me if I died'. His eyes seem to become darker. He's angry.

'Your right. I don't care about you. If you died I'd just move onto the next girl' he says coldly and leaves the room.

I knew it. He doesn't care. He was just using me. I break down crying. How could I fall in love with someone who was just using me.